MCO to Disney Springs restaurant with luggage??

Carrie in AZ

DIS Veteran
Has anyone recently gone straight to DS from MCO to eat, bringing along carry-on sized rollers (2)? If so, please share your experience. We are trying to avoid going to the resort to check-in and then heading back out to DS. I know it's not ideal, but is it possible/allowed? Thanks!

I don't think anyone at Disney Springs would care, but the issue would be getting it to your resort after. The busses don't allow suitcases. If you don't have a rental car, I would try to drop it off at the resort first.

Has anyone recently gone straight to DS from MCO to eat, bringing along carry-on sized rollers (2)? If so, please share your experience. We are trying to avoid going to the resort to check-in and then heading back out to DS. I know it's not ideal, but is it possible/allowed? Thanks!
Visiting DS will not be an issue. For some locations, it may be easier for one person to wait outside with the bags while the other person shops and some restaurants may have trouble accommodating you. But, as there are stores in DS that sell luggage, having bags will not be an issue. But, as @jimmymc said you are not allowed to take luggage on Disney transport to the resorts. You might consider using Lyft to get the resort after DS

we are thinking about this for our upcoming trip because our flight gets in so late but I think we will drop off our suitcases at the hotel. not sure I want to lug them around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter