MCO air conditioned or open air airport?

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
This may seem like a silly question but I'll be waiting at the Starbucks by the Hyatt in MCO for a few hours waiting for a friend and it just occurred to me FL has a rather tropical climate. Is the airport air conditioned or open-air (like Hawaii)?

Yep all inside. I will never forget my surprise at Burbank airport where the luggage retrieval was outside!

Nothing like Honolulu. I was shocked that that airport was not air conditioned Climate controlled and comfortable.

Nothing like Honolulu. I was shocked that that airport was not air conditioned Climate controlled and comfortable.
Ditto! It took one time of that and shorts ever since when traveling to Hawaii. I prefer to wear jeans when traveling but then I started thinking what if FL is like Hawaii? I'll faint sitting there in jeans for 3 hours! Haha. Glad that won't be the case, thanks all!

i still remember my first trip to the world in 1997 == got off the plane and rushed outside to have a ciggarette -- as soon as i stepped outside it was like trying to breath jello -- ::) i have since quit smoking -- but still love the transition from the cool airport air to the blast of Florida Furnace hear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter