• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MCO & 7:00pm departure

kathy387

Mouseketeer<br><font color=teal>What ever happened
How bad is the airport at this time of night? We've always flown back out in the early afternoon and we're hoping that things aren't as busy at this time of the day!

We are usually arriving rather than departing late, but it is always a LOT less busy in the evening. It is like a ghost town compared to late morning/early afternoon.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We had a 7:00 last May on a Friday night. We left OKW around 4:15, got into the airport around 5:00 after returning the car at National and was at the gate by 5:15-5:20. Then sat for almost 2 hours...:rolleyes:

My wife and I have been using the 5-7 pm flights for the past couple of years. MCO is really not crowded at the time of day. It's usually very easy to get something to eat without any lines, too.

This is good news! We usually fly out between noon and 2:00 and it's always so busy, ending the vacation on a "quiet" note will be nice !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter