McCain Volunteer Admits to Lying about Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Fox News just reported on the liar. Interesting... the anchor implied that they there at Fox were suspicious from the get go. :rolleyes:

:lmao:

They believe it this morning when they reported it. I thought the story was fishy. Why would the attacker put a B on her face...shouldn't it have been an O??

Anyway, I'm glad she came out and told the truth.

I guess I read that to mean "Obama encouraged people to get up in non-believers faces," not that Obama encouraged attacks.

I think you and I are interpreting things differently.

The comment about "Obama wins" I take to mean he benefits, not quite as literally.

The comment about promoting aggression I took to mean about the "in your face" remarks.

Exactly. Thank you.

funny all the people in the other thread blaming OB last night are not posting at all....interesting

:wave2: I'm sorry, but I have real-world responsibilities and can't spend my whole day on the internet.

Since no one from yesterday has yet to show up with apologies, I thought the following was very interesting. This is the press release from the Pittsburgh Police (I highlighted the bold part). How amazing that you are driving around alone, suddenly see a B scratched on your face and you think Barrack? I loved the comment that since she was the only one in the car she guesses that she did it herself.

OFFICE OF THE CHIEF
1203 Western Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15223

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: PIO Diane Richard
October 24, 2008

UPDATED INFORMATION
WOMAN ROBBED AND ASSAULTED IN BLOOMFIELD

PITTSBURGH - On Friday, October 24th, 2008 Ashley Todd was asked to return to the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police Headquarters to be re-interviewed and do a composite sketch. During the subsequent interview with Detectives, Ms. Todd stated "she just wanted to tell the truth."

At that time Ms. Todd stated that she made up the story which snowballed and got out of control. Ms. Todd stated that she was not robbed and there is no 6'4" black male attacker.

She indicated that she has had a prior mental problems and she does not remember how the backward letter "B" got on her face. She stated that she thinks she may have done it herself because she was the only one in the car.

When she looked in the rearview mirror and saw the "B" on her face she said she thought of Barrack.
Once she told her friend the story and once the police were called she had to stick with it.

Todd will be arrested and charged with Filing a False Police Report (M3).
We are conferring with the Allegheny County DA office on what charges will placed against her.

:lmao:

They believe it this morning when they reported it. I thought the story was fishy. Why would the attacker put a B on her face...shouldn't it have been an O??

Anyway, I'm glad she came out and told the truth.

One of numerous things that have been online commented on the B thing last night.
The writer suggested that was proof the woman was lying.
Obama supporters use his last name and those who dislike him his first (because Barack sounds foreign)

Maybe...

In a thread about an ATTACK, I see comments saying that Obama encourged this and how he should pay for all medical expenses ... But I can see how you might interpret it differently.:confused3

Looking at just the "Obama encouraged this" I can see your point but combined with the sentence before and after that statement I think it's pretty clear ( to me anyway) what this poster thought.

I suppose there is more than one way to interpret just about anything. Even if these posters were saying it was directly Obama's fault, I think they were in a very small minority. Most everybody, from all political persuasions, condemned the attack and are condemning the woman now for making the false accusations.

What do I need to apologize for? Posting Obama's quote to get in people's faces? Why would he say that? That doesn't sound like spreading unity to me.

"Is anyone surprised by this behavior from Obama supporters? Obama encouraged this. This is not the first attack and if McCain wins, I think it will get very ugly."

I believe this is a quote you made and were called on. Did you really say this and just forgot about it?

I suppose there is more than one way to interpret just about anything. Even if these posters were saying it was directly Obama's fault, I think they were in a very small minority. Most everybody, from all political persuasions, condemned the attack and are condemning the woman now for making the false accusations.

One bad apple spoils the bunch, aye. I get what you're saying, but I still don't like it.

Yes, we can see that!! :rotfl2:

snicker.gif

Oh, you poor thing. Are you feeling better today? :goodvibes

Well Bless your Heart!

And I'm feeling much better thank you. I've never been the type to let hateful comments bother me for long ,and that's a good thing with all the hate I see spewed on these boards.

I don't understand this thread at all. What is with this insistence on an apology?

I do not agree that an apology is required at all. If anyone disagrees with this, I suggest we consider trading apologies for a while.......we can even pretend it is practice for carbon offset trading (this should allay OS concerns)........we're doin' it for Gaia!!!!

John McCain supporters apologize for this mentally instable gal. We are sorry she appears to be crazy and needs our help. Further, I hope we help her and not hate her.

In turn, Barack Obama supporters apologize for consistently insulting and denigrating John McCain, Sarah Palin, the American tax-payer as represented by Joe the Plumber, Conservatives in general, Our military servicemembers, and basically anyone who happens to disagree with them on anything at any time or place......

Sounds fair to me (ok, maybe fair isn't the best term to use).

:)

I think the person calling names should be the one to grow up. :rolleyes:

And no, I don't think I was wrong about anything.

Troll isnt name calling its what you are when you post things without knowing the facts to stir it up and when you are wrong you dont admit it.

Have a nice day !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter