McCain Volunteer Admits to Lying about Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the conservative thread...

Even in the original attack thread, there are some that clearly state Obama encouraged this.

I don't read that stuff. I thought you meant on the thread where we were discussing the attack yesterday.

McCain is not my candidate, but the Fox News guy is seriously off base (surprise, surprise ;) ) . One unstable supporter doesn't reflect a racist agenda. McCain can undo this by STRONGLY condemning this action.

Thank you! :thumbsup2

I missed where anybody blamed Obama. I saw a couple of people say something about the "get in their face" comment from Obama, but I didn't see anybody actually blame Obama for the incident with this woman. Would you quote those posts please?

Here's one quote ... there are others but I remembered this one from last night because it made me sick to read.

Then why carve the "B" for Barack?

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face."

Barack Obama, September 17, 2008 NEVADA

Is anyone surprised by this behavior from Obama supporters? Obama encouraged this. This is not the first attack and if McCain wins, I think it will get very ugly.

I don't read that stuff. I thought you meant on the thread where we were discussing the attack yesterday.

ok from yesterdays attack thread...

Is anyone surprised by this behavior from Obama supporters? Obama encouraged this. This is not the first attack and if McCain wins, I think it will get very ugly.

I guess Obama wins IMO....fear and intimidation do work. And it's a sad day in America....

My main concern is that Obama is promoting aggression…

And this is the person people want to represent the USA. :sad2: He straightened out his "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm"s, he needs to watch what he actually says. :sad2:

Might help if he helped the woman get treatment and actually cover ALL the medical expenses...which looks like plastic surgery would be required. :( That is...IF it was a BO supporter.

Here's one quote ... there are others but I remembered this one from last night because it made me sick to read.

I guess I read that to mean "Obama encouraged people to get up in non-believers faces," not that Obama encouraged attacks.

I don't think it's McCain's fault. There are idiots everywhere and there's no way to have 100% control over your followers.

And friends, let's stop posting on the other thread. Let it die in peace.

ok from yesterdays attack thread...

I think you and I are interpreting things differently.

The comment about "Obama wins" I take to mean he benefits, not quite as literally.

The comment about promoting aggression I took to mean about the "in your face" remarks.

I think you and I are interpreting things differently.

The comment about "Obama wins" I take to mean he benefits, not quite as literally.

The comment about promoting aggression I took to mean about the "in your face" remarks.

Maybe...

In a thread about an ATTACK, I see comments saying that Obama encourged this and how he should pay for all medical expenses ... But I can see how you might interpret it differently.:confused3

I guess I read that to mean "Obama encouraged people to get up in non-believers faces," not that Obama encouraged attacks.

Looking at just the "Obama encouraged this" I can see your point but combined with the sentence before and after that statement I think it's pretty clear ( to me anyway) what this poster thought.

funny all the people in the other thread blaming OB last night are not posting at all....interesting

Some have no shame and will be posting like it is no big deal, and they will go right back to the old OS are bad persons routine.

It is called denial.

Some have no shame and will be posting like it is no big deal, and they will go right back to the old OS are bad persons routine.

It is called denial.
Exactly, as evidenced by the snide remark just posted

but you dont understand if Joe,, I mean this campaign worker was telling the truth, it would show that Obama is bad.
I know. I try to understand. But I am just a dumb independent :rotfl2:

maybe they are all out shopping for straitjackets.:) Perhaps they got a group rate.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It is called denial.

sad but true

I live in MA and was kid when that whole Charles Stuart thing happened but I remember how bad it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter