McCain Volunteer Admits to Lying about Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was never a political story.

It was a story about violence and now its a story about the problems this woman has. But in both cases the story is not about McCain or Obama nor is it about the people who support these candidates.

Drudge treated this story as if it were political and so did the DIS quite frankly. This is a car wreck on the side of the road and we have spent enough time slowing down and looking to see what happened. Lets move on and stop looking for excuses to demonize the candidate we don't support.

I like my candidate - I don't have to hate yours.

Gee, she lied? Why does this not surprise me? You could smell the stink off of her story a mile away.

This girl has got some serious problems. I hope he is punished for it and gets some help. Way to ruin your life. :sad2:

And she got to speak on the phone with both McCain and Palin. Ugh! That must irritate them. So many other people worthy of their time. Something didn't sit right with me when she didn't seek medical care.

:) Fox News just reported on the liar. Interesting... the anchor implied that they there at Fox were suspicious from the get go. :rolleyes: Too bad that yesterday the were falling all over themselves reporting this 'horror'. I do feel for that anchor, she looks like she's in the room with someone's really bad gas, as she just can't believe she's having to report this updated info.

Cheer up sweetie, it'll get better on November 4th.:)

Wow....a little harsh...maybe? I saw the report on Fox yesterday. That is why I was suspicious. Little things they said and the way the said them. They reported it...period. I had the feeling they didn't believe it.

I'm not sure but at her arraignment she mentioned that she was a DIS'er. Uh oh.:scared1:
pirate:

:eek: She said that about being a DISer...why would she say that :confused3 ...hope she is prosecuted...no one on either side should do such a thing to the other......there has been a lot of stuff back and forth nasty on both sides.....but this takes the cake.

Wow....a little harsh...maybe? I saw the report on Fox yesterday. That is why I was suspicious. Little things they said and the way the said them. They reported it...period. I had the feeling they didn't believe it.

Me too. It's funny how we can watch the same news report and hear totally different things.

This was never a political story.

It was a story about violence and now its a story about the problems this woman has. But in both cases the story is not about McCain or Obama nor is it about the people who support these candidates.

Drudge treated this story as if it were political and so did the DIS quite frankly. This is a car wreck on the side of the road and we have spent enough time slowing down and looking to see what happened. Lets move on and stop looking for excuses to demonize the candidate we don't support.

The story wouldn't have made outside of "Bloomfield" if she hadn't injected that McCain sticker crapola in the first place.

She knew exactly what she was doing. She pulled the proverbial "race card" and the Obama connection. She even tried to pull the "rape card". "Big Black mean man hurt my poor little body because I'm a good white republican." This girl isn't sick, she knew exactly what she was doing and it blew up in her face.

It's sad and shameful that this crap still works in this day and age until proven wrong.

You know what's the sadest aspect to this whole thing? The obvious intent to inject racism and fear of the black man by this woman.
Why if she wanted to lie to (I assume) help the McCain campaign by saying she was attacked by a white OS?

I find it so tragic that in 2008 Mayella Ewell is alive and well!

But that's not a fair comparison. Mayella Ewell was a poor, illiterate woman. Todd is a College edicated woman, and there's no excuse, none whatsoever for the evilness of her hoax!

:worship: I was going to post but you said it much better than I could have.

Well... now that this kerfuffle is over with, who's up for a beer?

I am! *passes an iron city* Enjoy!:thumbsup2

I can't even post what I am thinking:mad: . She owes an apology not only to the Obama campaign as well as the McCain campaign but to the entire city of Pittsburgh!

If only everyone felt that way. :sad2: Unfortunatly, the world is full of people who seem to think that if you don't have the same beliefs as them and are voting for another candidate then you must be berated, vilified and yelled at so that you can come to your senses and be more in agreement with them. :lmao: Yeah, that always works. :thumbsup2 Uh, to have a world where people could be respectful in their disagreements. :idea:
Okay...who are we missing?
:rotfl2:

I'm with moon on this. It infuriates me that she not only lied about being attacked, but just had to say it was a black Obama supporter. :mad:

Why do white women that make stuff up always blame "a black/hispanic guy"?

I am! *passes an iron city* Enjoy!:thumbsup2

I can't even post what I am thinking:mad: . She owes an apology not only to the Obama campaign as well as the McCain campaign but to the entire city of Pittsburgh!

She could of been believed a little bit longer if she described her attacker as wearing Steeler shirt, hat, or jacket.
Thats what tipped me, What Pttsburgh resident doesn't wear Steeler gear.

Do you think people who give themselves black eyes and carve their faces up ...are mentally stable?

I don't want to give her a "get out on insanity" card, either. She's well enough to pull this silly stunt, she's well enough to suffer the consequences.

It reminds me of the Runaway Bride and the woman who made up her own kidnapping...not mention Susan Smith and many other perpetrators. They all played the sympathy card afterwards and none of them needed to put themselves in the limelight in the first place. She wanted her attention, well she got it.

She could of been believed a little bit longer if she described her attacker as wearing Steeler shirt, hat, or jacket.
Thats what tipped me, What Pttsburgh resident doesn't wear Steeler gear.

So true!! That is my biggest complaint about the movie Smart People ( that and the fact that none of them sound like us).....

Anyway maybe she should have done some research before saying it happened there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter