• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MB Credit Card Question

bpadair32

Mouseketeer
My family is going to be going to WDW in 1 month (yay!), and I have a quick question about the Magic Bands. I know that you can use them for charging things to your room, which leads to my question. We are staying in a Grand Villa and it is in my FIL's name and will have his CC on file since he is the DVC member. Is there a way that we can associate a different CC with my wife and I's Magic Bands for when we charge something, or can it just be my FIL's? It is not a big deal as we can just reimburse my FIL for what we charge, but it would be a lot more convenient if we could have separate cards.

I have read reports that this can be done, but you must go to the front desk at your resort to have it set up. Be sure to make a purchase soon after and get a print out to verify it has been set correctly.

Yes, it can be done. The front desk can take a credit card for each guest in the room.

My family is going to be going to WDW in 1 month (yay!), and I have a quick question about the Magic Bands. I know that you can use them for charging things to your room, which leads to my question. We are staying in a Grand Villa and it is in my FIL's name and will have his CC on file since he is the DVC member. Is there a way that we can associate a different CC with my wife and I's Magic Bands for when we charge something, or can it just be my FIL's? It is not a big deal as we can just reimburse my FIL for what we charge, but it would be a lot more convenient if we could have separate cards.
We stayed with my sisters in a 2 BR villa at OKW and they were able to have their MB's linked to their credit cards. Just watch your charges to make sure Disney doesn't mess up, though. You can ask for a printout of charges by going to the concierge desk.

I just asked this question here:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-band-question.3453148/#post-54533484

The answer seems to be yes, at least for a vanilla WDW resort. Not sure if the same applies to DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter