• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mb at hilton head???

zipadee

Earning My Ears
i am wondering if they are still offering the mb incentive for hh. i might be interested in an add on there.if anyone knows what the program is please post. is there a minimum # of points for the add on. thanks

The MB incentive at HH is the same as VWL.
On 100 or more points, MB will offer $10 per point for 1/2 of the first years points up to $2000. Enjoy!

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

from HH was 100% buyback if you actually toured HH. I bought at OKW and had 100% of my first year points bought back at $10.00 per point. Just closed this past November if that that helps any.

RweTHEREyet?

I also used the HHI onsite 100% buy back last fall. We visited HHI on their special offer that is on the vacation club site under the magical beg button. It was a 2-bedroom villa for $99/night for 3 nights (plus tax) with an additional night free, so we stayed 4 nights for just over $300 in a 2-bedroom villa. You had to take the tour as part of the package. I thought it was a nice deal for US! To use the MB you had to be physically at HHI. We purchased BWV while there and they bought back 100% of the first years points at $10/point up to 200 points. Of course, this was last fall, so I cannot say if it is still available or not. Best of luck to you :)

KathyR

Yes, this program is still in effect. We were just there less than 2 weeks ago and took advantage of this offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter