Maytag Crust

snowman

DIS Veteran
What exactly is this? I've looked at pictures from Artist Point and I can see what it looks like but what is it? Is it breadcrumbs & something else?

My concern is that when we go to Artist Point for my birthday our picky eater will see "Maytag Crust" and stop at that. (Yea, I know, he's 14, its time to get over it...but he's not my kid, so hard for my to have any say there). I think he'll like the porkchop and mac/cheese....but I would like to be able to give him an real answer about what Maytag Crust is...otherwise we will end up with the "crushed washers & dryers" answer that DNephew already gave me.

I LOVE blue cheese broiled on top of my steak! I am guessing a 14 year old will not like that, though. Blue cheese is definitely an acquired taste! I am sure you can ask for the dish without it. I don't think it will be a problem.

I LOL about the "crushed washers and dryers!" It is an American Blue Cheese made by...yup, you guessed it! The same Maytag folks who make the washers and dryers!

:yay: Hi wildernesslodgelover

The Pork Chops w/magtag crust is really good. I had it at Artist Point back in Nov 06 while staying @ the WL. I found a recipe for the this meal and cooked it and our 18 yr old DS (who is also a picky eater); couldn't stop eating it. It's really rich. The tillmook cheese is good, now I'm hooked.

Enjoy:goodvibes

jean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter