• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mayor Bans Police from Both Foot and Car Chases

Maybe instead of chasing they should just shoot at them?

Please please PLEASE watch the video...hilarious. I see a new mayor in their future. Also, that may be the very worst excuse for a reporter I've seen (and the photographer needs to be drawn and quartered).

Please please PLEASE watch the video...hilarious. I see a new mayor in their future. Also, that may be the very worst excuse for a reporter I've seen (and the photographer needs to be drawn and quartered).

Oh, wow. That video made my head hurt. How on earth did that woman get elected? She's crazy! I would be so embarrassed to be from that town. On the up side, if any criminals are looking to relocate, that's a great advertising video for that town. I predict a big influx of criminals who like to run moving there soon!

I feel sort of bad for the reporter. It wasn't a very good interview, but I don't think I would know how to conduct an interview with someone like that mayor either.

The cameraman. . . yeah. That person needs to be looking for a new job. Maybe he'd like to run for mayor! :rotfl:

Holy Moly! That woman is loony! I feel sorry for the reporter, he really tried the best he could. The cameraman? Not so much. But I have to wonder if it was because he/she was laughing so hard they couldn't hold the camera straight!

Aside from the constant recalibration of the focus and the constant zooming, my issue with the cameraman was his shot composition (really, who cares about seeing the reporters back?) and the lighting of the shot (once again, his back was lit superbly, but the dark skinned mayor they were interviewing was not lit at all...at least, not by a light!)

South Carolina constantly finds ways to surprise me.

Holy crap, that's scary. I really could only understand about 60% of what she was saying anyway.

That poor reporter. Yes, the cameraman was horrible but I think he was trying to get a good shot of her gold tooth :lmao:

She is just crazy. I especially like the part where she talked about the officers coming back "injuryed" :lmao: And I suspect the camera man was laughing too hard to do anything ( if this was real) :rotfl2:

Maybe instead of chasing they should just shoot at them?

Hey-hey....those bullets cost her money!

I see a spike in that town's crime rate coming soon.

I'm speechless. But that's alright, because she will talk enough for the two of us! :rotfl:

I only got about 1/3 of the way through - gotta get back to work, so I will watch it in it's entirety later.

I'm sure her constituents will be lining up to take their shot, just like a dunking booth at a county fair. :lmao:

I especially loved her argument that they have $20,000 in Workmans Comp costs from officers being injured in foot chases, but that there is NO crime in their town!:lmao:

I think they should get all the cops ropes and send them to calf roping classes. Let them just Lasso the criminals!

I especially loved her argument that they have $20,000 in Workmans Comp costs from officers being injured in foot chases, but that there is NO crime in their town!:lmao:

Well clearly the obvious explanation is that they were injured while playing "Tag" with the citizens. (Or each other, maybe.)

I think they should get all the cops ropes and send them to calf roping classes. Let them just Lasso the criminals!

No, no - there's no crime, remember? Therefore there can't be any criminals, either. I am liking the roping idea, though, if criminals show up after this. Maybe they could also master the use of boomerangs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter