• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Maynard?

ChickenCarlos

<font color=darkorchid>"Shift yer cargo dearie, sh
anybody seen Maynard in the last couple of days, and if so what attraction was he working?i will be in the park tomorrow and the next 4 days, and i was telling my friends about him, and they really want to meet him, i hope he will be there.

My dd5 and I met him on or last trip in April. He was working in the Enchanted Tiki Room in the LATE evening...after fireworks.

I didn't realize it was him at 1st... but his voice is amazing! So after the show we hung back and I went up to him to ask if he was indeed THE Maynard:worship:

When I told him I had been looking for him for 2 years worth of trips and that rumor has it he is THE most hilarious CM in DL - he was flattered & he mentioned he usually worked in the Tiki Room on weekend evenings...I could just go find him there ! :goodvibes
Not sure if that has changed since April, but he is SO worth finding!

He gave us a private little show in between two Tiki shows after the audience left, and sang to my dd and was such a silly goof , (woot :thumbsup2 got most on video!) dd was CRACKING up.. then we saw him at the entrance again when we went around to get the stroller and he came over and started in again :rotfl: What a great enhancement to our trip. Was more fun to me as it was so random to find him like we did.

Have a great time- and hope you find your own special magic on your trip:wizard:

I also saw him at the Tiki Room in or around April in the afternoon. He was funny on the spiel. I was had never seen him before and was shocked.

We saw him on Fathers day (it was a sunday night) and I was shocked to see him as well, I was getting a dole whip and I looked over to the area as I was leaving and there he was! We had just drove 16 hours driving at night to get there and I was getting pretty tired at that point and I just sort of ran up to him, and gave him a hug stating you're Maynard--you're famous! To which he responded well (lol) and I looked over at husband who was wanting to move on and stated "I'm goin' in" So we stayed lol. He was really funny--husband loved him :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter