maybe someone will know................

disney queen

DIS Veteran
i realize this is gonna be a longshot, but here goes. does anyone know if Jean is still on the magic as a waitperson? he is really tall and from france. thanks!:tongue:

Yes, he is!!! We had him on the 1/31 Western sailing, and ADORED him....

JeanDavid.jpg

This is him, right? I have his email add. He was our server, and David from Australia was the assistant. :teeth:

*grin* He was great - he made up fun nicknames for everyone, and called my daughter "Lizzie Maguire" because he said that she looked like a brown haired version of the little cartoon version of Lizzie on the show...she pretended to hate it but really adored it.

David from Australia was on his third ever cruise this time, and only his second not "in training"..he was very nervous to start the cruise, but by the end he was joking around and catering to our every whim, and is going to make a WONDERFUL server. I told him I was glad we got to help "break him in"...and he went from a fairly stiff server on the first night to someone giving us hugs on the last night, and getting all choked up with DS and DD as we said goodbye...there were many tears that night.

Isnt' it amazing how they become "part of the family" so quickly? Someone asks what was one of my favorite parts of the cruise (actually, an officer on board asked me this when we stood in line for formal photos!!) - without a second thought I said "My servers..."

:teeth:

Now I miss them again!! *sob*

Wow... we had Jean as our server in September of 2000. He's been in for the long haul.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter