Maybe no Fort Wilderness for me :( Need Pixie Dust

sebzmom

Mouseketeer
Just venting because none on my friends understand my <3 for Disney. Out of all the months. My car broke down on Sunday. And now my little brothers car broke down too. (I have custody, our mom passed). Can you believe it? I don't know what we are going to do. I am dreading cancelling my ressie. A little PIXIE DUST would be greatly appreciated. pixiedust:

:headache:

A little pixie dust :tinker: ;

a magic lamp to rub :genie: ;

maybe some Felix Felicius (liquid luck) :stir: ;

and lots of love :love1: .

Hope it works! :hug:

Chin up. Hang in there.

You have until 5 days before arrival to cancel without penalty for a room/site-only reservation. So see if things turn around.

If not, don't cancel it - do what I did and just reschedule it by pushing it out to a later date. That way you still have something to look forward to.

:littleangel:

Good luck and best wishes,

Bama ED

Been there, done it before. Our last Fort trip was in Jan., '08. We were all pumped to hit the Fort in Jan. of this year. But then, my oldest son got shot in the eye with a BB gun and had to have a cornea transplant. The youngest son had to have braces.

The only good thing about it all was the trip and passes were paid for. That money coming back helped tremendously. Now we're trying for Jan. '12.:thumbsup2

Because we only get down there on an average of once every two years, WDW vacations are more rare, thus more special. I just don't know WHAT we'd do if we had a last minute roadblock like yours.

As the PP's said, don't give up hope until the moment you have to cancel your res without penalty, then make the big decision if you have the option to go, not go or just reschedule.

Best of luck to you,
Joe pixiedust:

Thank you so much. I really needed that. I'm holding off just one more day, looking at having a last minute garage sale maybe that will help a little. :wave:

I am sorry to hear this.

:wizard: Here is a little disney magic to go with your pixie dust! I know when one thing happens it seems like then nothing can go right but just keep trying to smile :)

I see you're in Apopka. Maybe a day trip hanging around FW would take some of the sting out of it if you lose the vacation? I know it does wonders for me sometimes!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter