Maybe it's just me

dutch_girl_scout

DIS Veteran
Has anyone noticed that some posters like to jump into a thread stir it up and then go into invisible mode or log out? Some of these same people have their PM and e-mail function turned off. I mean seriously, how are you supposed to communicate with them without posting pubicly for all to see?

:laundy: Just like my neighbor's polka dot boxers, a peep show for everyone.

Has anyone noticed that some posters like to jump into a thread stir it up and then go into invisible mode or log out? Some of these same people have their PM and e-mail function turned off. I mean seriously, how are you supposed to communicate with them without posting pubicly for all to see?

I definitely noticed it today. Come in and rile things up and then they vanish like a fart in the wind.

DING DING DING...You hit the nail right on the head....:thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :worship:

You can turn off PMs? I didn't know that was possible. You learn new things everyday.

The internet term "lurker" was coined just to describe such a person.

You can turn off PMs? I didn't know that was possible. You learn new things everyday.

It helps if your mailbox is full. ;) I'm not very good about tidying up those PM's. Every once in awhile I'll do a mass delete.

So--to the OP--perhaps their mailbox is full of other PM's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter