Maybe booking dec26th-jan 7th help please

We go each Christmas and it's my favourite time of the year at WDW. Yes, it's mad busy but amazing. We've done the parks on NYE but mainly choose Epcot during the day. We tried Epcot once in the evening but it was way too packed so we normally spend the night at the resort or in a nice restaurant. We usually stay in a Boardwalk resort so tend to watch the fireworks at midnight which is great!

As for weather, we've experienced the extremes! Hats, coats and gloves to being so hot that we've left AK. To be honest we've been pretty lucky with the weather and have had far more warm/pleasant days than those that were cold.

With Jan 1st being a Friday I would expect the crowds to continue over the weekend this time, quieten down from Mon 4th.

I would add to this: Marathon Weekend starts on the Thursday (6th) so I don't think you will get much of a dip at all in crowds as that weekend is also really busy. You may get a day or two.

Well the good news we have booked, I've done 4 nights offsite 8 onsite. I think we will have to just get done what we can, but try to just enjoy everything going on and the fact we are in Disney world again. So looking forward to it all just got to get the saving mode head on.
Thanks everyone for their help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter