Maya Grill

dobball23

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen much discussion of the Maya Grill at Coronado Springs Resort. What is everyone's opinion of the restaurant? My wife and I (mid-to-late 20s, no kids) are planning on using a table service meal there the day we arrive since we are planning on just exploring the resort that day. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks!

Todd

We ate there last August. The entrees and desserts were good, lots to choose from. Service was slow, but since you don't have kids it shouldn't bother too much. Have fun, CSR is a very pretty resort.

This used to be a innovative and interesting restaurant, with a South American themed menu. It was really quite good and one of my favorite laces at WDW. The menu has become more "normal" now, which I think is a bad thing. The food is good, but not terribly exciting. It is a quiet place for a dinner as it rarely gets too crowded.

Would anyone recommend Maya Grill over Olivias? We are thinking of switching from Maya for our trip at the end of the month.

My wife and I enjoyed thier food, but we both loved thier breakfast buffet. Thier breakfast food isn't normal Disney fare(mickey shaped things....) but it was all really good. I loved thier french toast and thier thick cut bacon.... I didn't really care for the resort, but we both liked the Maya Grill.:thumbsup2

I haven't seen much discussion of the Maya Grill at Coronado Springs Resort. What is everyone's opinion of the restaurant? My wife and I (mid-to-late 20s, no kids) are planning on using a table service meal there the day we arrive since we are planning on just exploring the resort that day. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks!

Todd

Hi Todd,
Because its your first night there and you just want to chill in the resort I think its fine... I wouldnt say its great but its a fine first night for exploring the hotel. If you do decide for some reason against it or want a different change of scenery... go over to the boardwalk... its much better.

Dh and I really enjoy Maya Grill. We even make PDRs when not staying at CSR. The atmosphere is nice and the food is good. Someone else asked about Olivias....ho hum IMHO. Once there was enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter