Maya grill worth a ADR

jdb91758

Earning My Ears
Is maya grill worth using a ADR for? Went to Boatmans last year and was not impressed, wondering if the moderate table serve resturants are all just so-so

If you're staying at CSR and have a free night, it's not bad. I've been there 5 times now.

2009 - Twice for dinner. Very good both times with excellent service.
2010 - Once dinner, once breakfast. Very meh both times with so-so to bad service.
2011 - Once dinner. Pretty good with decent service. This was a walk up at about 7pm (got right in) when I originally had plans for Citrico's then MNSSHP, but party was sold out and wasn't feeling all that well.

Overall, if you have to go out of your way for it, I'd skip it. However, like I said above, if you are staying at CSR and have an otherwise free night, it's not a bad choice.

What park are you in or around for the day? there's so many great spots to dine.....if you're on the fence just shop around menus and see what appeals to you. besides the parks, going to the deluxe resorts for dining is a great way to see the resort and all it offers as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter