May12-19 what should i expect

May 15th-21st at the Poly for us! This thread is getting me pumped! :cool1: (as if I wasn't already :rotfl:)

We will be there too!! May 11-21 at POR! I can't believe we will be there NEXT WEEK! This trip is a dream come true - we never thought we'd be back so soon! (3 years)

We honeymooned at WDW in June 2010 - you will have a WONDERFUL time! I may be biased, but I'm pretty sure it is the best place to honeymoon! :)

We plan to purposely go to HS for SWW, but only part of one day, and it won't be our main touring day at HS. My husband loves Star Wars, so for us it's a can't miss event. :)

Have a wonderful time!!

We will be at POR 13th-20th. We went the 15th- 24th back in 2010 for my DD#2's 1st birthday and the weather was hot...think 88 to mostly 90-92. No real rain. Think it rained 2timesfor like 10 minsbut we were at dinner one of them and in the room the other so it had zero effect on us. We also were there 4/26-5/3/2004 for our honeymoon 9 years ago. The weather was mid 80s no real rain.

We're planning on going 5-19 May next year. Can anyone tell me what May crowds & weather are like compared to October?
We went in Oct last year and I would love to have the comparison as frame of reference for what to expect.

Thanks & congrats to the OP :)

Going for our honeymoon May 14th-20th at POR! This thread is getting me excited!

Fantastic time of year to go- we go for our anniversary this time every year! Crowds are moderate, it's hot but not too hot- just perfect! Congratulations!!

We will be there too! 11-21. Not looking forward to our 30 hr trip to get there on Friday (including 20 hours flying!!) but loving the idea of some sun as winter has just arrived here downunder. The kids are so excited....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter