• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May Weight Loss Challenge

Could you add me please? I would like to lose 6 pounds in May. (Not including the .2 that I gained this week.)

Thanks for doing this dabute! :thumbsup2

I've been looking for some motivation. I hope that reporting to this thread will be the motivation that I need.

I'm in for three lbs.

Hi there, I did my first weigh in today and I am down 3 lbs bringing my total for May to 3/10 YAY!

had my weigh in today lost 2lb:woohoo: 2/5 so far:goodvibes

Is it too late to get in this?
I have lost 2 pounds in May but am aiming for 8 total.:goodvibes

Last month was a little slow but I'm off to a really good start this month. Mark me with a 4 lb loss. It feels good to lose like that.

Hi Melanie,

This is the weight loss challenge. If you have a goal to lose for the month of May let me know and I'll add you to the list. :)

RFL!! I went to add my exercise into the May Exercise challenge, and I couldn't find the post I made........DUH - no wonder, I put it here.

I do want to do the Weight Loss Challenge too.

Count me in for losing 10 pounds in May.

I'm at 0/10 till my WI next Tuesday.

I haven't done a challenge in a LONG, LONG time. I am ready for this one.
If it's not too late please put me down for 7lbs this month.
Thanks and good luck to all.

Is it too late for me to join? I joined WW about a week and a half ago and have lost 4 lbs so far - I'd like to try for 10 for the month, I think.

Thanks. I think I can use all the support groups I can get!

Is it too late for me to join? I joined WW about a week and a half ago and have lost 4 lbs so far - I'd like to try for 10 for the month, I think.

Thanks. I think I can use all the support groups I can get!

Do you want to show the 4 pound loss or start from 0?

Aack!! I'm stuck not gaining not losing, just hovering.
I think it's time for more veggies, less meat this week.

Great job everyone, keep on losin'.

Happy Monday everyone! I am down 2.7 from last week.

I'm down 2.2 this week! This is the most I've lost in a week in a long time!!
That puts me at 2.2/5!
Thanks!
jana

Some of you losing 10 per month better SHARE your secrets. I have never lost that much in a month, EVER!

Put me down for 5 please.

Dawn

You know Dawn, I said 10 for myself and I think I am nuts too. I know that is too ambitious! I think 5 is probably a little more realistic for me too...next month I'll be more on target! My weigh in is tomorrow! Good luck everyone! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter