May Weight Loss Challenge: Who's in?

I lost 2 lbs. this week. Woo Hoo I think that makes me 5/4 for this month so far. Wezee

-3.2/7
I am definitely NOT going to make my May goal at this rate!! Not sure what my problem is right now, but I definitely need to do something to shake things up. Just not sure what that something is.... any suggestions?............................P

I lost 2 lbs. this week. Woo Hoo I think that makes me 5/4 for this month so far. Wezee

Congrats wezee.

-3.2/7
I am definitely NOT going to make my May goal at this rate!! Not sure what my problem is right now, but I definitely need to do something to shake things up. Just not sure what that something is.... any suggestions?............................P

I'm confused. :confused3 You've lost 3.2, right? Or you're up 3.2 this month!?!? The negative before the 3.2 makes me think I"m wrong. I'm not going to say a thing or make any changes on the first post until I make sure I've got this straight in my head. Let me know when you have a chance.

Hey everyone - a friend sent me this website and I thought I might share.

www.hungry-girl.com

I found some good information, hints and strategies.

Thanks bonna girl.

This week I lost 0.8 pounds. That makes me 1.1/5.0 for the month of May. A few weeks left to kick it into high gear.

Congrats wezee.

I'm confused. :confused3 You've lost 3.2, right? Or you're up 3.2 this month!?!? The negative before the 3.2 makes me think I"m wrong. I'm not going to say a thing or make any changes on the first post until I make sure I've got this straight in my head. Let me know when you have a chance.

Thanks bonna girl.

Sorry to be confusing. I am DOWN the 3.2 this month. But it just didn't seem like enough. Sorry to be a complainer.... but anyhow.... I am -2.4 today for a monthly total of
-5.6/7 WOOHOO!.........P

Sorry to be confusing. I am DOWN the 3.2 this month. But it just didn't seem like enough. Sorry to be a complainer.... but anyhow.... I am -2.4 today for a monthly total of
-5.6/7 WOOHOO!.........P

Got it! Congratulations.

And I'm down 1 which makes me 1/4.

Everyone, I originally picked this up so May wouldn't be missed. As I knew Laura (Geekerbell) had a lot on her plate.

I'm not going to continue heading it. But I didn't want to miss a month because it's been such a great tool for us all.

So if anyone wants to pick it up on Sunday for June just go ahead.

Congratulations to all.

I lost 0.9 pounds this week. That makes me 2.0/5.0. I probably won't make my goal, but I'll try.

A loss is a loss is a loss. And at times during a long weight loss a maintain is wonderful as well. I lost 28 on BL4 and more before that. And honestly, I'm not feeling comfortable with just simply maintaining it. I mean I'm worried more about holding on to my weight loss. Physically owning it and making sure to hold it. Which is everything. I think I'm going to make that my goal this summer. I want, 100%, to make sure I'm comfortable enough to hang on to this weight loss for life. And then continue to move on.

Just wrote a novel to your post! Too funny. This is me rambling and has nothing to do with you Anne Marie. Just my rambling thoughts.

I guess I wish more of us would give ourselves a break. A lof of us get so frustrated, myself included, when we're not losing. But losing and holding that loss is such an accomplishment. And not given enought merit. It's like we all have to get to the end - now. And holding for awhile in the middle or near the end, or beginning, is great for lifetime success. Good practice.

Hold all the losses and then move on losing again sort of deal. I'm rambling.

Congratulations Anne Marie. Two is gone, gone, gone. Yeah!

I'm down 2.4 as of yesterday, so that makes me
4.4/5!!

Woo hoo! Congrats Diznee Mommy!

And I'm down 1 which makes me 1/4.

Everyone, I originally picked this up so May wouldn't be missed. As I knew Laura (Geekerbell) had a lot on her plate.

I'm not going to continue heading it. But I didn't want to miss a month because it's been such a great tool for us all.

So if anyone wants to pick it up on Sunday for June just go ahead.

Congratulations to all.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: I have no idea why I pressed my quote.

Congrats Lisa :lmao: :cool1: :rotfl:

Weighed in this morning, and lost 1 pound. So I am 6/4 for the month so far. I really wanted one more extra pound this month....may just have to weigh tomorrow...one last time.

I so hope someone opens a June challenge....it has really helped keep me on track!

Well.... I stayed the same this week, but I am not disappointed, considering the binge I had last Friday on Chinese food and the "Time of the Month" that is visiting right now. So for May I will consider myself.....

-5.6/7

I stayed at 7/8 for the month of May... the scale is going down so that is what is important.

I am 1/3 for this month.
But on the bright side, I didn't gain. I was away last week and shopped at my favorite thrift store. I was able to get into pants and capris that were a size smaller than the ones I've been wearing. Yahoo!

Judy

Weighed in this morning, and lost 1 pound. So I am 6/4 for the month so far. I really wanted one more extra pound this month....may just have to weigh tomorrow...one last time.

I so hope someone opens a June challenge....it has really helped keep me on track!

Well.... I stayed the same this week, but I am not disappointed, considering the binge I had last Friday on Chinese food and the "Time of the Month" that is visiting right now. So for May I will consider myself.....

-5.6/7

I stayed at 7/8 for the month of May... the scale is going down so that is what is important.

I am 1/3 for this month.
But on the bright side, I didn't gain. I was away last week and shopped at my favorite thrift store. I was able to get into pants and capris that were a size smaller than the ones I've been wearing. Yahoo!

Judy

Gotcha everyone! Congratulations.

Hopefully someone has or will open up a June thread. Have a great summer,

Lisa

Does anyone else plan on starting a June thread? If not, I would be happy to do it! I'll give it until tonight and if noone else starts it I'll take over. Please let me know if I am stepping on anyone's toes! .................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter