may trip

cdekim

Earning My Ears
Fort Wilderness here we come...May 21 thru 27...how is the weather..we usually come in March...Can hardly wait...Bringing our two granddaughters and 1st timer 4 year grandson...

Welcome, It's been a while, but May was nice in morning and evening, a bit hot in the afternoon. That's when a dip in the pool and a nap comes in handy.

Not sure what kind of site you have but we will be passing you on the road. We arrive on the 28th. The weather should be perfect.
Have a great trip and keep our site warm.

May is my favorite time to go because the crowds are low and the weathers beautiful. Enjoy your stay. We're headed down in June this year.

Dawn

Thanks all...sounds like May will be perfect....For everyone that will be there the same time...We pull a Outback 28 bh...White Toyota Tundra...

we are headed down in may too may 3rd to the 7th, so very excited and the best thing is the kids have no idea, they think we are going to GA, which we are for the night...:goodvibes

just a warning that the yellow flies are very bad right now and I suppose will be through June. Might want to seriously consider a screen room for the picnic table because they really ruined our dinners! Deet doesn't seem to help with these guys. There are some tips on how to make a yellow fly trap online that you might want to read about. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter