May Pin trading Cruise

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
I was on the Cruise in May and have been patiently awaiting my Castaway Club information.
Has anyone received anything from that trip? I don't want to miss out on the extras that Castaway Club members get on their 2nd trip. Not that I can afford to go soon, but I don't want to wait too long and not be a Club member. Peggie

And I would like to have it for our Nov trip..do we call Mickey personally or what??

I had the same questions, so I called the cruise line and they put me in touch with someone else. When you go on your november cruise, there will be a pin and t-shirt awaiting you in your cabin as new Castaway Club members as well as info regarding your memberships. Any other questions just call the cruise line.

Hope this helps.
Winnie

I DID get a letter saying I was in the club..but NO PIN YET! Maybe they've done away with them...anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter