• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May I Share a Few Pix of DD Performing at Candlelight Processional?

PrincessJana said:
I was also in the CP Thursday! I was with my high school chorus and we had an amazing time! This was my second year performing and it is very special to be a part of. I think Lou Diamond Philips did a great job as narrator as well! If you have any other pictures of the performance can you please post them? I would love to see my friends and I if you happened to get pictures of us. (I was in the second row on the right :teeth: ) Thank you! :love:

It was also DD's second time performing. The pix I took are all from the 6:45 show. DD performed at 8:00 as well, but we were at Chefs having dinner at that time. I will put all of the pictures in a imagestation folder and then you can view them. I will post a link for you so you can view them. I actually took a few pix of the right side as I tried to take pix of some of Savannah's friends whose parents did not attend.

Thanks again to everyone for all of the nice comments. :)

belle_of_the_ball said:
wow...how cool! I would love to do that! How do you get involved?

DD attended with her high school. She is a vocal student at an Arts High School. But a lot of high school choruses attend. That night I believe that there was a Christian School from Jupiter, FL and some attendees from a church, however, I can not remember the name of the church.

Lovely pictures! :goodvibes

I'm going to my first CP next week :teeth: .

Thank you so much for the link, but I forgot about the different times. :blush: I was in the 5:00 pm show. Thank you again for making the album and I still enjoyed it! :flower:

Dan Murphy said:
Wow, the look of a daughter spotting her PROUD mom!!!!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Beautiful!!!! Wish I was there to hear her. CP is always so nice

PS: Did ya cry????? :teeth:

I dont know if the OP cried but Dan your post about her being a proud mom made me teary eyed!!

Thanks for sharing Teri ...you're making me emotional already ;) ...wish I could have been there...but we'll see you Christmas Eve, I can't wait!! ...we can listen with Savannah instead of to her.... :grouphug:

Beautiful! Your daughter is lovely! You must be so proud!!!!!

What a terrific experience for your dd. My dd, 12, is threatening to either move to Florida and live with her brother in Tampa or her grandparents in Pompano Beach so she has a shot at being in a school chorus that gets to do the CP!!!! It's such a beautiful performance...I know that if my dd was there, I would just sit and sob away!!! You have every right to be a proud mama!!

Those are awesome pictures! I love the one where she finds you.

great pictures. That must have been awesome to see and hear your daughter sing at CP. I can only hope someday to hear my daughter sing there. Your daughter is lovely.

Dan Murphy said:
Wow, the look of a daughter spotting her PROUD mom!!!!!!!

You weren't jumping up and down and shouting, were you??? Or perhaps holding a lime green DIS banner???

Seriously, thanks for sharing your photos. There is nothing better than seeing your child perform at WDW. And the next best thing is seeing your friends child performing at CP. Perhaps one of these years I'll get to see a live performance by Savannah. I'll be sure to share the photos with Sue and Sarah.

Teri, those are great pictures! Love Savannah's smile......our girl is all grown up. :)

Teri - She's STUNNING! I've got goosebumps - hopefully next year she'll be there when we come for the big anniversary celebration!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter