• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May I recommend a documentary to watch?

SetzKitten

<font color=red>I was Harley Chick in another life
Monday, Oct. 21 at 9:00pm, HBO is presenting a documentary, Life According to Sam. It's the story of an amazing family I happen to know. Sam, 16 years old, has Progeria (a rapid aging condition). His life expectancy was 13 years. He and his mom and dad (both doctors, who created the Progeria Research Foundation) are the most inspirational people I know. Please watch it and fall in love with Sam. I know you will. They're fighting a tough battle, but seem to be winning!

Please post comments if you happen to catch it, Sam would get a kick out it.

Monday, Oct. 21 at 9:00pm, HBO is presenting a documentary, Life According to Sam. It's the story of an amazing family I happen to know. Sam, 16 years old, has Progeria (a rapid aging condition). His life expectancy was 13 years. He and his mom and dad (both doctors, who created the Progeria Research Foundation) are the most inspirational people I know. Please watch it and fall in love with Sam. I know you will. They're fighting a tough battle, but seem to be winning!

Please post comments if you happen to catch it, Sam would get a kick out it.

Just saw the previews earlier today, looks very inspirational. :thumbsup2

We watched this last night and wow, what a smart child. Kind of ironic his mentality is so advanced for his age due to his experience of progeria.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter