May have seen a DIS'er in traffic this morning!

izzy

“I slapped Ouiser Boudreaux”
This morning I was behind a black Honda Element with a license plate TRP PLNR (or something close to that!), a Disney Mom sticker and a "gotothemouse.com" sticker. As this person is an obvious Disney fan, I was wondering if she is also a DIS'er. If so, hi! It's nice to see other people from my area who also love WDW!

This morning I was behind a black Honda Element with a license plate TRP PLNR (or something close to that!), a Disney Mom sticker and a "gotothemouse.com" sticker. As this person is an obvious Disney fan, I was wondering if she is also a DIS'er. If so, hi! It's nice to see other people from my area who also love WDW!

Hi Izzy! I just stumbled on this super old post! That's my car and oddly enough you posted this original message on my birthday that year. Super weird! Glad to know there are other Disney nuts in the area! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter