• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May Exercise Thread--Keep on moving toward summer!

Sunday- 50 minute run (longest one of the season so far :) )
Monday - 60 mins - a weighted, heated yoga class (fun but insanely hard)

New total 155/1000

27 minutes 30-Day Shred/32 min walk = 59 minutes; hope to be back with 24 minutes more of strength training today but not yet!

213/1250

280/1800

Ran outside for the first time today. That was...different. But I signed up to run a 5K on May 31st, so I'd better get to it. ;)

May Tally - 550/2000

Adding 140 minutes - 76 minutes P90X, 64 minutes running. May run again later with my wife - TBD.

25 minutes of high intensity interval training cardio today. Managed to squeeze it in even though I worked late.

240/700

yesterday I got up early enough for my first real official "roll out of bed" run of the season. I love that it's light enough, early enough in the mornings.

32 minutes

158/1000

280/1800

Ran outside for the first time today. That was...different. But I signed up to run a 5K on May 31st, so I'd better get to it. ;)

Horray for running outside! I agree, there is a big difference between running outside and running on the treadmill (I affectionally call it the dreadmill).

Good luck on your first 5K - so exciting!!!!

Adding for a few days.

May 4------> 84 minutes walking
May 5------> 41 minutes running/walking on the treadmill

New total

343/1800

35 minutes today...slim series express cardio core, plus 6-min abs. Got to leave work at 4:15 so I squeezed it in! Now I probably won't get a chance to work out again until Monday.

275/700

So much wonderfully sunshiney walking yesterday.

My evening walk with the husband may or may not have ended at a stop at the local ice-cream stand. :blush:

88 minutes

246/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter