May crowds

hotmamac

Mouseketeer
We've had to push our planned October trip off until May 2012. Any ideas on when in May is a good time to go? What are the crowds like? Thanks!

I was just looking at a crowd calendar at work today and from what I recall all of May was around a 4 on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the busiest. I don't have the link on my home PC but I will post it tomorrow from work. There was some Cheerleading something or other but that was about it.

We like May because the weather isn't too hot and the crowds are smaller because school isn't out yet. Thumbs up for May from me, especially because we'll be there this coming May. :goodvibes

April Showers Bring May Crowds! Many schools are letting out in mid May so the schools out crowd may hit early

That's what I get for not reading the whole thing before I post. The first two weeks of May are good but with all the snow much of the country got this winter, I'm not sure how many schools will be out mid-month, so all of May might be good this year. It's a gamble no matter what time of year you go, IMO.

May is my favorite time to go! I have been there mid-month and the weather is great (not too hot, not much rain), and the crowds very managable. The only negative about WDW in May is love bugs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter