MAY Countdown!! This is it, folks

DD11 and leave on Wednesday--I can hardly focus on anything while we wait!!!
Not sure how we're gonna get through work and school in the mean time!!!

4 days left of work! 6 days before we get on the plane! This has been a long time coming now since missing the cruise in Feb.

I soooo can't wait. I need the trip/break so bad! Character breakfast is booked for next Monday! Can't wait.

Every night before bed DD says "mommy no stories tonight, lets talk about disneyland". So cute!! Can't wait to take her!

6 days!!!

I was looking at the temps for next week and it's going to be hot hot hot!! Highs in the high 20's to low 30's! I think I will need to bring more tank tops and shorts than I was planning:)

Heeeey, anyone want to do me a favor and keep an eye out for a set of mouse ears for me? I want to know if they are still selling the Toy Story ears with the multiple characters on them (I know they are selling the Woody one, but my son loves Buzz soo much!)
I just want to know if it's still in parks or if I should be trying to order it online instead.

I'd appreciate it!

Tomorrow morning we'll be "leaving on a jet plane..."! My 3 year old is very excited and keeps walking around the house with his back pack that he's taking on the plane. The 2 year old is clueless.

Right now I'm repacking...got rid of a few outfits for the kids. And I'm trying to eat all the food that'll go bad if we leave it. Made some banana bread....

Got the memory card cleared out. Camera is charging.

Shaved my legs....ha ha ha. So I'm ready!

haha i shave my legs right before we leave too lol
12 days woot woot nearly single digets

Can't believe we leave tomorrrow! Finishing up last minute packing, loading ipad with movie rentals, and of course checking the board one more time (who am I kidding--I'll be here off and on all day!).

cant wait cant wait,. little bumbed the temp is 89-90 now all five days and hope crowds are better then we have ehard they were this week.

whens grads days over? lol

YAy done with finals. Now i can really enjoy these last few days of counting down :)

6 days!!!

I was looking at the temps for next week and it's going to be hot hot hot!! Highs in the high 20's to low 30's! I think I will need to bring more tank tops and shorts than I was planning:)

Hot? I'm so looking forward to those temps! I live in northern California and it's been in the mid 90s here (that's mid 30s for you)! I'm packing jeans and hoodies for the cool evenings!

Got here yesterday. Weather is gorgeous. Staying at the hojo. Staff is friendly, rooms are clean. Only complaint is the bathroom towels. My boys, 2 and 3, had a blast at the pool area and the slides. Headed to dl this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter