MAY Countdown!! This is it, folks

Oooh I so wanted to post this one!! :banana::banana::banana:
Single digit dance!!! :woohoo: Finally we're in the countdown!! Just 9 days to go to SoCal!! :dance3:

you all made me got count....25 days!!! and 4 weeks from today we'll be in legoland...woo hoo! now if only i had bought tix to the california park and not the florida one by accident...oops!

you all made me got count....25 days!!! and 4 weeks from today we'll be in legoland...woo hoo! now if only i had bought tix to the california park and not the florida one by accident...oops!
Whaaat?? :faint: did you fix it? I hope so!!
25 days is not that far... I'll be in San Diego next Saturday! :drive:

My daughter and I will be heading to Disneyland May 4th thru May 13th, and are staying at the Disneyland Hotel. This is our 5th trip to Disneyland, but our first staying at the Disneyland Hotel. I am counting down the days! :hyper:

I still have 15 days :/ Everyone in the single digit countdown is making me so jealous! Last night I had my first pre-trip bad dream. We were waiting in some hotel to get breakfast before MMH entry and we ended up losing track of time and next thing I knew the parks had been open for 2 hours and we were still at the hotel :rotfl2:

We have 3 full days left before we are flying to Los Angeles. I will have to pack tomorrow as I am out for dinner with work on Tuesday and on Wednesday I am heading straight from work to the airport.

Corinna

Oh man now I really can't wait for my trip at the end of may. Just finished buying an almost new car and got a great deal. We will travel in style as we are going from an 04 Chevy blazer to a 2012 Chevy traverse 2LT with 10,000 miles on it. Got it for under 30. Was planning on waiting till closer to our trip but couldn't pass this up. Can't wait to load it up and drive down to DL. Just makes things even more exciting.

Oh man now I really can't wait for my trip at the end of may. Just finished buying an almost new car and got a great deal. We will travel in style as we are going from an 04 Chevy blazer to a 2012 Chevy traverse 2LT with 10,000 miles on it. Got it for under 30. Was planning on waiting till closer to our trip but couldn't pass this up. Can't wait to load it up and drive down to DL. Just makes things even more exciting.

I just got a new car too! Pretty exciting, huh?? I wish I could drive to to DL, but coming from Ohio we will be flying.

We leave this coming up Saturday! I can't believe it's finally gonna be here! :)
So do I!!! :cool1:

I just had to post that in 7 days I will be in DISNEYLAND!!! I am so freaking excited!! I may be more excited then the kids!!!!!! :rotfl2:
Same here! But finally my preteen daughter is getting excited. "Mom, I can't believe we're leaving in 5 days!!". My DS10 doesn't want to think about it: "I prefer not to think we're leaving, so the days will pass quicker." Smart one!:rotfl:

I still have 15 days :/ Everyone in the single digit countdown is making me so jealous! Last night I had my first pre-trip bad dream. We were waiting in some hotel to get breakfast before MMH entry and we ended up losing track of time and next thing I knew the parks had been open for 2 hours and we were still at the hotel :rotfl2:
Oh c'mon! It'll be faster than you think! And look at it this way: we'll be back when you are starting the trip! That's exciting! Funny about your dream, I haven't dreamt in the trip for a long time!

Congrats!! :worship:

4 days til we leave and time is crawling like a sloth LOL & I know once we get there times gonna fly :(

I know what you mean Dh was just complaining that he wished we were on vacation now!!! LOL! I hope this week goes by fast!!! 5 days!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter