May Challenge?

Pam

DIS Veteran
Just checking to see if there was a May challenge? After having not touched my scrapbooks since Feb., :o :o - DD asked me to help her with her BF's scrapbook that she is giving him for graduation.....

I've completed 14 pages and I hope to help her finish up soon as the scrapping bug has bit me again and I can't wait to get back to DD & DS's books!!

Pam

It seems like our challenges kinda faded away. I would love to see them started back up.

Lisa

I would like to see then again as well!! Last month I did great- I managed to finish almost an entire album!! So far this month I am at 5 pages and have completed 10 poohs for the disney paper peicing swap and 14 matted/embelished frames for a "red gingham" swap I am in on another board! I am in 3 more swaps so I still have more to do!
Happy Scrapping!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

I wondered about that too. I thought one was happening last month and I didn't hear anything more.
Last month I did great! ....this month well....I wouldn't even place in the runners up spot!

Well - let's just go ahead and post our pages - that helps motivate me. I'm up to 39 pages. I really have the itch to hit my own scrapbooks so I'm hoping we finish up DD's BF's book real, real fast!!!!:)

I've been doing a little bit of everything in his book - baby photos, ice hockey, quad riding, farm, birthday, and vacation, plus tons of dances and dates with my DD!! I think I really know this guy by now!!;)
Pam

Woohoo Pam! That's a lot of pages!

I'm not sure when I did what recently....my total for May would be either 4 or 12 pages depending when I started my Disney album, which probably was in April. May just flew by!

In June I'd like to get near completion on my Disney album...so if anyone would like to start a June challege I say, lets do it!

I don't know my total, but I'll check my log (yes I keep a count log - :D), but I"m sure Pam is waaaayyy ahead - LOL!! Pam if you will send me your addy, I'll gladly send you a little goodie for winning this month. You can host for June - how's that!!

Lisa

Well - I totally scrapped my heart out for 7 days straight - and gave myself a migraine to boot - but I ended up as of this morning at 94 pages. I have my son's Scout book all caught up and all of my DD's Prom photos scrapped - but I still have to tackle the rest of her basketball cheerleading season and also getting her driver's license.

I need to rest and then, more importantly, get the house cleaned!!:eek:
Pam

I haven't been working on my books for the last month or so. I went through a spell in March and April where I worked and finally completed my Disney book ~ but there's always more to do.

Has anyone ever heard of Scrap in a Snap? I've received their catalogue and am actually thinking about looking into becoming a consultant since it's a lot less committment than Creative Memories and they are really flexible with products, they encourage you to use whatever it takes to get your books done, of course you only make money on their stuff, but it's pretty neat. But I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with it/

You should check with spinning-she was all set to become a consultant for scrap in a snap-perhaps she will have some info for you!
Grover in Winnipeg

MiknMinMouse

YEP! I am signing up to be a Scrap in a snap consultant. It sounds like a great deal. Where are you on the East coast? If you want PM and I can give you the name of the girl I am consulting under or what ever you call it. I don't plan to do any parties just be what they refer as a catolog consultant. Which is great!
So far I really like what I have been seeing. I am going to an all day scrap in Pottstown in June she will have all of the SIAS stuff to see, use and of course purchase! Should be fun!

Count me in for the June challange! I really plan to do a lot of work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter