• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May be moving to Orlando

LeesyUD

DIS Veteran
My bf and I are thinking of moving to Orlando..anyone know what board might be good to posts questions about apartments and general area, not in relation to attractions?

There is a site www.rent.com
It's an ebay site. Its not to bad for checking out apartmemts in the area. If you end up signing a lease with one of the places you saw thru them they send you a $100 visa card. They realy do send you one :teeth: We got ours in the mail last month.

LeesyUD said:
My bf and I are thinking of moving to Orlando..anyone know what board might be good to posts questions about apartments and general area, not in relation to attractions?

You may want to try the community board. Lots of people seem to post over there about moving to Florida. I've been down here for almost a year a half at this point having moved from NJ. My big advice to you is to look into the job situation before you get here. I don't know what you plan to do, but higher paying jobs aren't all that common around here it seems. Also, some of the data that you see on rent.com or apartments.com may be outdated. There has been a huge amount of apartment complexes that have been flipped into condos, meaning they're no longer available to rent. Also, some of the lower priced apartments you'll find may not be in a safe area. So really do your homework on that....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter