May Be a Silly Question?

donald#1

Earning My Ears
We have a confirmed reservation for 7 nights at BWV in October. We are on the DDP and my understanding is that the DDP covers you for the days that you have reservations, therefore 7 days.
We are considering coming down a day earlier to take advantage of a direct flight and staying at Pop. We would not be getting in until the evening so we wouldn't be needing any meal that first day. My question is can we keep our 7 day DDP or does it automatically go to 8 days even if we don't need meals that first day?

Because you are staying under another ressie (POP) you do not need to add that to the dinning plan. If you change and stay at BWV then you will have it added.

To get the dining plan at Pop would require a package including a ticket for each person. So your dining plan will only start once you move into your villa.

Don't worry!

We just did this in March. Had 5 nights booked at BCV. Added 1 night at All Star Sports. We arrived at 10:30 p.m. after driving all day. Definitely didn't want the dining plan! CM had assured us on the phone that DDP would not be applied to first night, but I wasn't sure...

But, the reservations weren't linked. We did dining plan for 5 nights while at BCV- and did not have to worry about it for the 6th night at All Star Sports.

You would have to purchase the "package" to get the DDP at POP anyway.

:wizard: Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter