May 9th FE list

Ctroisi12

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!
I see that our Disney Cruise Meets thread hasn't been very active as of late and I know there are quite a few of us who don't want to miss out on a FE exchange.
This is my first Disney Cruise, so I'm pretty inexperienced, but I figured I'd start a thread for everyone to sign up. If someone else wants to step up and take over, please do!! (Especially if you've participated in a FE before).

Please respond to this thread with the following:

Cabin #
Family name
Names of everyone in your cabin
Ages
allergies, special occasion, or favorite disney character

Let's get the fun started!

Last edited:
Ctroisi - Thanks for taking the lead on this. I look forward to participating in the FE with everyone! Here is my family's info:

Cabin #: TBD (GTY room)
Names of everyone in your cabin: Vanessa (33), Matthew (32), Sophia (3), Nolan (11 months)
allergies, special occasion, or favorite disney character: Matthew has tree nut allergies (peanuts are ok though) and Sophia loves all Disney princess or Pluto

Welcome, gatorgirl! I'm looking forward to participating in the FE as well. Hopefully we have a good turn out.

Troisi Family
Cabin #6552
Courtney(me! 29), Vinny (35), Gianna (2)
Gianna LOVES Minnie Mouse and basically all of the clubhouse characters

Ctroisi - Thanks for taking the lead on this. I look forward to participating in the FE with everyone! Here is my family's info:

Cabin #: TBD (GTY room)
Names of everyone in your cabin: Vanessa (33), Matthew (32), Sophia (3), Nolan (11 months)
allergies, special occasion, or favorite disney character: Matthew has tree nut allergies (peanuts are ok though) and Sophia loves all Disney princess or Pluto

Thanks for the welcome!

I also wanted to update our room, as we switched rate categories and got out room assignment.
Cabin#: 9048

I am counting down the days...:yay:

This is our 1st time and we are so excited! I would love any info i can get as we are new to this in regards to the FE.

Very Excited!!

Leslie 27:earsgirl:
Matt 27 :earsboy:

DD Nadya 9 :earsgirl:
DS Izaak 5 :earsboy:

Welcome!! A few of us had also been trying to get info on the FE exchange, but it seems our board is slow. Maybe it will pick up closer to cruise time.
Anyways, I will keep everyone updated and hopefully we get a good turn out :)

Cabin #6512
Douglas / Thompson Family
Joe(44), Me - Heather(38), Connor(12), & Kenzie(9)
DD Kenzie loves Olaf!

This is our 1st time and we are so excited! I would love any info i can get as we are new to this in regards to the FE.

Very Excited!!

Leslie 27:earsgirl:
Matt 27 :earsboy:

DD Nadya 9 :earsgirl:
DS Izaak 5 :earsboy:

Leslie, make sure you give us your cabin # if you want to be in the FE. :-) also, I posted some basic info about an FE on our main cruise meet forum. Hope that helps.

Yep, Ctroisi, you're right down the hall. We'll have to look at each other's rooms. Lol. I was torn between the kind you got and what I bought. We didn't get the verandah but we got 2 big portals and I really liked the layout online. I don't think we'll be disappointed we don't have a verandah be I know we won't be in our room much but I may want one next time.

Sure, Disney Dreamer! you can definitely look at the verandah. I'm interested to see what your room category looks like as well!

Hi We are from Buenos Aires, Argentina
Cabin #
Yanina 39
Silvia 58
Trinidad 8

I think we may want to participate, I am still a little undecided. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.
Cabin #- not assigned yet
Lisa 39
Josh 31
Isabella 4
Celebrating our 10 year anniversary (May 13), My 40th birthday (May 4)
Isabella loves Frozen characters (mainly Elsa), Minnie and Princesses. But she likes anything Disney really.

I am so excited to see this! A daycare worker at our local YMCA just told me about fish extenders today. I was hoping I would be able to find one for our cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise, but we did not do a fish extender the first time around.
Cabin: 9090
Family name: Goodman
Names of everyone in your cabin:
Dawn (Me, 41); Mike, 36; Solomon, 4; Archer, 2.
Allergies, special occasion, or favorite disney character: Archer will turn 2 on the cruise and Solomon will turn 4 on the cruise so we are celebrating both birthdays. (That's why we picked this one!) Solomon has a dairy allergy. Both boys love Mickey Mouse. Solomon also likes Goofy and Donald.

:earsgirl: Hello, Everyone
This is our 1st Disney Cruise!!
We are so excited to participate in the FE. exchange :yay:Can't wait! I heard about this in the internet as I was researching, what I should bring on the cruise.
:earsboy::earsgirl: We are celebrating our 20th Anniversary !!
:earsboy:Luis (45)
:earsgirl:Cindy (43)
We will be traveling with our 3 kids!!
:earboy2:Ricardo (14)-soccer fan!
:earboy2:John (13)-soccer fan!
princess:Jessica (7)-Elsa frozen fan!
(We have no allergies)
Our Cabin #6590
:earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter