• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 9th-13th, 2010 4 night Bahamas Cruise

Personally, I would like to leave it up to the individual if they do it once during the cruise or more times. I'd like the option to deliver on whatever day is easiest instead of being assigned a day, but I'll do whatever the majority wants! :)
Rachel

Rachel, did your husband make it home yet? If not, sure hope it's soon--you must be tearing your hair out!! :hug:

Rachel, did your husband make it home yet? If not, sure hope it's soon--you must be tearing your hair out!! :hug:

He got out of Kuwait but he's not home with us yet. Should be Wednesday. It's been quite frustrating trying to get this move done, pack for the cruise, take care of the day to day stuff, etc without his help.
I plan to spoil myself on that cruise! :) We are also hitting the parks for a while after the cruise too!
Rachel

platinumcruzer-
We also want to participate in the FE. I am in the process of changing our cabin so I will give you our cabin number when I get it.

me- Eleni
Dh- Phil
DS- (2) Saki
DS- (2) Skevo

Thanks!

Eleni,
I think your boys need to meet my girls! :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone in two weeks at 2:30pm!
Rachel

Is anybody doing anything exciting two weeks from today? :banana: I am so excited. I feel like packing today!

I'm excited but not ready to pack! :) Because my husband got backed up in Kuwait, we get some extra time before we move so we are going to WDW for 10 days after the cruise!!!! Haven't told the kids yet. DS will be excited because we'll have two days on Star Wars Weekend!
Rachel

Counting down the days!!

Rachel,
We hope to meet your girls!! That would be so fun! I can't believe haw many twins we have in this group!

Rachel, did your DH make it home? Looking forward to meeting evryone in 10 days!!

:rotfl::banana: We decided a week ago to go on our first Disney Cruise. I am traveling with my DH, DD Skyla 5yrs and DD Saylor 20 months in room 2652. I have enjoyed reading the posts. It makes me feel we made the right choice to go with Disney.

If anyone has suggestions on Oceanears Club or Flounder Nursery, please feel free to give guidance.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting new friends.:cheer2:

Fellow cruisers,
The meet and greet will be in the promenade lounge between 245 and 3pm, if ok with everyone else...:

Hi all,

Jesus and I will be meeting our wedding coordinator at 3pm to go over some of the legal parts of our wedding, so we will try to swing by before or after that.

We are leaving tonight for our flight so I hope everyone has a safe trip and look forward to meeting you.

Hi my name is Lisa and my husband mike and I are on this cruise. It's our first one ever. We live in Orlando. Anyone else without kids? We only have the 4 legged kind. We r looking forward to getting away for a few days- we just decided to do this. Hope it's fun

Hi Lisa, I'll be on the cruise with my 13 yr old and her friend, but I doubt I will see them because they'll be busy doing their own thing. I just went on this same cruise last month with just my husband and we had a blast. It was very relaxing and we there are plenty of places to be alone without kids around. I brought two books and finished both of them out by the pool in the adult area, and one on the adult beach at Castaway Cay
PS We live in Orlando, too!-Avalon Park.

Thanks for info. We act live in winter garden but close enough. I'll prob be out at the pools alone- mike is a redhead and burns easily. He will be in the shade reading. Looking forward to catching up on reading. Anything you recommend that we must do?

Lisa,
We loved our Palo dinner.If you haven't booked yet, then go to Wavebands as soon as you get on the ship and make a reservation. Alos, the adult clubs have fun games at night but by they dont start until 11:00 or so, and so we had to nap in order to stay up that late! We had late seating and so we were exhausted by the time dinner got out if we hadn't napped. It is a very laid back atmosphere onboard-no "party animals", so we spent most of the time reading or drinking a glass of wine( we brought beer adn wine onboard) or having a cocktail by the pool.There are shady spots on the pool decks where your husband can still enjoy the outdoor movies or music. Most adults without kids were found in the cofee bar( Cove Cafe) or the sports bar or participating in the martini, wine or beer tastings which occured each day. Hope you have fun.

Hi my name is Lisa and my husband mike and I are on this cruise. It's our first one ever. We live in Orlando. Anyone else without kids? We only have the 4 legged kind. We r looking forward to getting away for a few days- we just decided to do this. Hope it's fun

Hi Lisa do you have a room number, Do we now have everyone room numbers trying to get FE done today!!

Don't worry about us for the FE.I know I am jumping in last minute, and ya'll have been planning this for a while. I do hope I get to meet you all since I'll be the only adult in my party and might need a break from teenagers at some time during the cruise :cutie:
This is going to be a very different cruise for me thatn last month when I went with my husband. I plan on bringing a lot of books and a big appetite!

Do you have a room number yet???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter