• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 9 Cruise Meet (3 day Bahamas)

1Goofy

Mouseketeer
Brand new to the DIS!

We're headed on the May 9 Wonder cruise, and would love to meet & greet fellow fans! Is anyone out there going to be on this one?

Already can't wait!:goodvibes

Doesn't look like anyone ahs started a thread for this cruise. Please feel free to start a cruise meet thread for this cruise and post the link. I will add it to the cruise meet list. :thumbsup2

Hello 1Goofy

I think we are on the same cruise but I'm confused because it is a four day not a three day. This will be my first cruise, but some of the people I'm traveling with have been on many including 1 Disney Cruise 5 years ago. I will be also getting married on this cruise at Castaway Cay.

I look forward to chatting with someone from our cruise.

Sorry about the date confusion :confused: I guess I'm just too excited:woohoo:

3-NIGHT BAHAMIAN CRUISE May 13-16, 2010 (Ship Disney Wonder)

We're doing a land and sea, starting at Animal Kingdom Lodge on Monday night the 9th! :yay:

Hope to meet and enjoy some Fish Extender shwag swappage! :wizard:

Ok ... so I Goofed up (not surprising for 1Goofy!)

3-NIGHT BAHAMIAN CRUISE May 13-16, 2010 (Ship Disney Wonder) is the intended thread to get a Cruise Meet Going...

...how do I make amends and get the correct word out?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter