May 9, 2013 3 Night Bahamian on Dream

There were a few things in my FE that I was able to make some extras of. Anyone not participating in the FE but not opposed to receiving a little pixie dust? If so, put your cabin # on the board or shoot me a message. Not making any promises but I do have some extras that I'd love to share with some DIS'ers.

Thanks!
We sure wouldn't mind!!! We are in stateroom 10572! :)

One more thing.... 26 MORE DAYS!

WOOOHOOO!!! It seriously can't get here fast enough!! To make the time go by faster I have been planning our next trip!! Planning on going back in December (just parks, no cruise).

There were a few things in my FE that I was able to make some extras of. Anyone not participating in the FE but not opposed to receiving a little pixie dust? If so, put your cabin # on the board or shoot me a message. Not making any promises but I do have some extras that I'd love to share with some DIS'ers.

Thanks!

We are celebrating my daughters 3rd bday and my wife's 30th onboard. They would be thrilled with a little extra pixie dust :) cabin 8512

WOOOHOOO!!! It seriously can't get here fast enough!! To make the time go by faster I have been planning our next trip!! Planning on going back in December (just parks, no cruise).

Us too, but in Oct! My son's bday will be celebrated on that trip. I am debating on doing another 3 nighter then, BUT then I'm thinking nah. Then I think, YAH....ugh I know this will be so addicting! :sail: Then we have an Alaskan cruise set for May 2014! All that Disney stuff planned through then makes me think of what our Disney plans will be for Fall of 2014! hmmm......

Have you been to WDW in Dec? Went last year for our first time and loved it! We were there for 2 weeks mostly before Christmas and stayed until the 27th. Looking forward to seeing the place now at Halloween!

Us too, but in Oct! My son's bday will be celebrated on that trip. I am debating on doing another 3 nighter then, BUT then I'm thinking nah. Then I think, YAH....ugh I know this will be so addicting! :sail: Then we have an Alaskan cruise set for May 2014! All that Disney stuff planned through then makes me think of what our Disney plans will be for Fall of 2014! hmmm......

Have you been to WDW in Dec? Went last year for our first time and loved it! We were there for 2 weeks mostly before Christmas and stayed until the 27th. Looking forward to seeing the place now at Halloween!

We will be celebrating our daughters 5th birthday during our Dec trip! I am definitely thinking we will do another cruise just not sure when. I'm planning on making a dummy date on board and just keep pushing it back until we decide when we will cruise again.

We celebrated our daughters 3rd birthday at the parks in Dec 2011! It is so great getting out of Buffalo in the winter. We loved it and can't wait to be there with the christmas decorations again!! It is going to be a surprise trip for DD though (if I can keep it a secret that long!) We actually talked about it today and told her how we will be on the Mickey boat for Daddy's birthday and she just starting crying her little eyes out because we aren't going for her birthday this year. It broke my heart and I wanted to tell her soooo bad, but I think it will be even better as a surprise! (Hopefully!)

We went to the parks this past October and that was pretty awesome too! We actually just got married when we were down there too. We got married at jetty park at port canaveral, and the Dream actually sailed right by during our ceremony! We took that as sign that we needed to book a cruise on the Dream, and well, here we are!! :) I will see if I can find a pic of the ship going by during our wedding!

Great pictures!! That us so cool that the Dream sailed by during your wedding!

If I see you on the ship I may pick your brain about Buffalo. I was just up there last week visiting the university with my DS16. It's his first choice at the moment. But it was cold and flurrying the whole time! I don't know how you stand it! DS says he's fine with the cold though :)

we've been in early dec. loved it. less crowds. :)

page 9 Fish Extender list updated.:banana: Hope everyone is getting excited. We are sooooooo ready. We have had lots going on here:badpc: and can use a break.

page 9 Fish Extender list updated.:banana: Hope everyone is getting excited. We are sooooooo ready. We have had lots going on here:badpc: and can use a break.

Thanks for adding us to the list. My wife's name is Kayla and my daughter is Rachel :) we can't wait

Great pictures!! That us so cool that the Dream sailed by during your wedding!

If I see you on the ship I may pick your brain about Buffalo. I was just up there last week visiting the university with my DS16. It's his first choice at the moment. But it was cold and flurrying the whole time! I don't know how you stand it! DS says he's fine with the cold though :)

UB is a great school! The weather, however, is awful. I am so over it! This isn't our typical April though. I have been trying to escape Buffalo for years, lol. My husband and I actually left and went to Georgia in 2008 but when we got pregnant with our daughter we moved back to Buffalo, we just couldn't imagine raising kids without our families around. I am trying to get DH to move to FL, but we just really are having a hard time leaving our families behind. Plus, the food down south just doesn't compare to Buffalo food. :)

That's so awesome! Definitely a sign. ::yes:: I can't believe how BIG it looks in that 1st pic...like it is right on the beach!

Yes, the ship is HUGE! I can't wait to see it again!!!!!

Thanks for adding us!! My hubby's b-day is May 10th! He will be turning 29!

Anyone on this cruise doing the Roaming Gnome magnet??

Never heard of it, what is it??? :confused3

Just a heads up. I messaged Chris a bit ago, and heard back with a yes. :) I will be posting a Google Drive link tonight or tomorrow with a spreadsheet for the FE people with all the rooms/names/celebrations etc to make things easier come delivery time :) I figured a Google Drive file (which is printable) would be easier that trying to get everyone's email addy :) :surfweb:

Good plan. I have to admit... I made a spreadsheet at work of the boat layout and highlighted room numbers that I was planning on using as a map during delivery. Lol!

Just a heads up. I messaged Chris a bit ago, and heard back with a yes. :) I will be posting a Google Drive link tonight or tomorrow with a spreadsheet for the FE people with all the rooms/names/celebrations etc to make things easier come delivery time :) I figured a Google Drive file (which is printable) would be easier that trying to get everyone's email addy :) :surfweb:

:banana::cool1: :thumbsup2

Good plan. I have to admit... I made a spreadsheet at work of the boat layout and highlighted room numbers that I was planning on using as a map during delivery. Lol!

I just looked at the map and made a mental plan...actually looks pretty "easy". Fingers crossed :rolleyes1

UB is a great school! The weather, however, is awful. I am so over it! This isn't our typical April though. I have been trying to escape Buffalo for years, lol. My husband and I actually left and went to Georgia in 2008 but when we got pregnant with our daughter we moved back to Buffalo, we just couldn't imagine raising kids without our families around. I am trying to get DH to move to FL, but we just really are having a hard time leaving our families behind. Plus, the food down south just doesn't compare to Buffalo food. :)

Thanks for the input. I live close to my whole family too, so I get how hard it would be to leave. I already tell DW I want to become a snow bird after the kids are out of school!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter