May 9, 2013 3 Night Bahamian on Dream

That sounds like such a great idea, I would love to get involved?!

We're coming from Liverpool, UK so hopefully I can bring some scouse goodies over!

Our details are;

Room 7188
Arrianne (25) turn (26) on 10th May on the cruise!
Dave (30) we are their to celebrate his 30th which he will have had in march but we couldn't book anything until May as we're going to NYC for 4 nights first and I wanted better weather!

I don't think we could do daily gifts it's only 3 days and we want to do as much as we can and also flying over from the UK we'd need the luggage space! So once on the cruise would be perfect for us?

I'm so looking forward to our first cruise !
Welcome... we are so excited that you want to join us. There is a good bit of information on fish extenders on the dis boards or you can just goggle it. My favorite places to look at gifts are Fish extender gifts (group on facebook) you can join, Handmade Disney, and Disney Cruise Line fans all groups on facebook. Its such a short cruise that I can't imagine anyone would do gifts everyday. I am planning to possible delivery all mine at once. I have a few things for each person. Hope not to spoil the suprise but... my fish extenders two of mine are on the page of fish extender gifts. I have been working on mine for a month.

So we've now changed our room, we are now going to be in 8684!

198 days to go! Im counting down now :) Wooo! xxxx

Booked our flights and hotels this week! We're getting closer :)

Anyone booking one way rental cars? Let me know if you stumble upon a great deal. MCO to port and port to MCO.

Room 6514
Stephanie 40 (5.10.13) :bday::drinking1
Oliver 4
Nana Carol

Room 6526
Courtney 29
Matthew 30
Jordan 3 (5.10.13) :bday:

Room 8510
Barb 58
Chris 45
Josie 9
Ellie 9
Molly 8

Room 9174
Shawn 36
Crystal 35
Christian 9
Ava 6

Room 9580
Leslie 34
Chris 43
Emily 2 (5.12.13) :bday:
Nancy 67
Dale 67

Room 8684
Arrianne 26 (5.10.12) :bday:
Dave 30

Hi all. Here is the latest updated Fish Extender list.

Room 6514
Stephanie 40 (5.10.13) :bday: :drinking1
Oliver 4
Nana Carol

Room 6526
Courtney 29
Matthew 30
Jordan 3 (5.10.13) :bday:

Room 8510
Barb 58
Chris 45
Josie 9
Ellie 9
Molly 8

Room 8684
Arrianne 26 (5.10.13) :bday: :drinking1
Dave 30

Room 9174
Shawn 36
Crystal 35
Christian 9
Ava 6

Final updated list. Any thoughts for a get together?

Chris :smickey:

I have never done this before nor cruised with family and am afraid I will be short on time already. FE seems like fun but I need a pretty small group if we are doing it so we can enjoy. Nervous as a first timer;-) Thanks for organizing!

I am also a first timer so feel free to chime in. I was hoping for 10-12 cabins. I'd really like to get started on my gifts and would love to know a number and the sooner the better. I have a feeling that the next 4 months are going to fly by. How about a march 1 cutoff? Or how about agreeing to split into 2 groups if we exceed X number of cabins?

Actually I think I just made up my mind this weekend what I'm going to do for gifts. Cant wait to start. So excited!

We just booked this cruise as our friends we met on the Hawaii one are going. There are three of us, Tom heather and Bethany ( dd 14). Would love to do the fish extender if possible ,let me know. Looking forward to cruising on the dream, then we can say we've done them all!
Heather

Hi all! This is our first disney cruise. My daughter, Madison, is eight years old and we will be travelling just the two of us. I am looking forward to all the informative posts and getting to know you all before we set sail.

yaddakal said:
I have never done this before nor cruised with family and am afraid I will be short on time already. FE seems like fun but I need a pretty small group if we are doing it so we can enjoy. Nervous as a first timer;-) Thanks for organizing!

crichardson11 said:
I am also a first timer so feel free to chime in. I was hoping for 10-12 cabins. I'd really like to get started on my gifts and would love to know a number and the sooner the better. I have a feeling that the next 4 months are going to fly by. How about a march 1 cutoff? Or how about agreeing to split into 2 groups if we exceed X number of cabins?

Actually I think I just made up my mind this weekend what I'm going to do for gifts. Cant wait to start. So excited!

Ditto. It is a short cruise (as well as a newbie here) and I didn't really want to have to trek down 420 cabins (ok maybe I exaggerated) in that short time but some of the cruises talk about 50-60 and more cabins! EEK!!!

Welcome, Three Britts and psherman I will gladly add you to the Fish Extender group. I will need your cabin numbers. Any others out there that want to get involved, the cut off will be Feb 1. I agree, if we get much bigger we will divide into smaller groups.

Hey...YES, just booked our cruise for this date as well....we are super super excited....and as far as the FE thing...have no idea what it's all about...this is our first ever cruise so I have so much to learn before May!!

Hi all! This is our first disney cruise. My daughter, Madison, is eight years old and we will be travelling just the two of us. I am looking forward to all the informative posts and getting to know you all before we set sail.

Hey..this is our first cruise as well and we will have our 7 year old daughter....we are looking forward to it so much....we are going to WDW first and then board the ship the day after her 7th birthday, so it should be one she will never forget! Hope to meet some of you all there!!

So excited to have more friends joining us. I also think 10-12 would be the perfect size group. I have been working on my fish extenders for a few months. Can't wait to see the final amount and ages of everyone. Feb or March cut off date sounds great. Getting excited, much closer to May and our dream vacation.:lovestruc

Hey guys! My husband and I booked our cruise a couple days ago. This will my first cruise and my husbands first Disney cruise. We are celebrating our honeymoon, finally!

Just curious... I was educated about the FE and would love to join, but I'm nervous about the size of the group. We may be adding two more on to our cabin if all works well. Any information would be great, so I can commit or politely decline. Excited to meet you all on our cruise! Yay!

Hi,
We are excited that you are joining us on the cruise. FE is suppose to be fun! Our group is actually nice and small compared to many. I think we are shooting for 10 or so before a split. If you read about some of the other groups they have up to 20 cabins. I think our small group makes it easier to prepare and not spend too much time delivering on a 3 days cruise. What makes you nervous? The size, gifts etc? We all will be happy to give you input.:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter