May 8 - 12, 2005

ok guys here is my info - staying in 6134 and have late seating. Would love to meet you Bobbi MBW12, Cindylou, Baloo & Crew, Judi & crew, Dorraine & Amanda and I will already be meeting my now good pal "Gatrbait" and her son at MGM earlier in the week :cheer2: My vote is for the first night too. "Let's get together yeah yeah yeah" (corny right) :grouphug:

:disrocks: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

I am soo excited too! Can't believe after all this time waiting - it's almost here! Myself 35, DH 42, DD 5, DS 3 and my Mom 60, will be in 8524 and we have second seating. By the way - my name is Gina - I will be the one whose kids don't look anything like their Mom. I have dark hair and skin and my dd (Keely) has light brown hair and blue eyes and my ds (Christopher) has blonde hair and blue eyes. I will also be the one you hear yelling "Christopher - NO!" all the time. I am really looking forward to meeting you guys! My dd 5 would like to meet some friends too - she is very outgoing. It's nice to know that we will have friends onboard!

But now that I am singing that song in my head I feel like I am in that movie. So who is packed? Who is excited? Julie your in the Single Digits:) :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
There is my dance for you...and it is from Jamie too since he loves the dancing banana....
It sounds like everyone wants to meet and wants to meet the first day.. so now the question is where? :confused3
Micky

Julie--Not corny! 9 days! :cheer2: :cheer2: It's been a long wait to get here. :hourglass

11 for me! :cheer2: :cheer2: Can't wait till I get to do the single digit dance!

Looking forward to meeting ya'll ( I'm from Texas!)

Jen :shamrock:

Julie--Not corny! 9 days! :cheer2: :cheer2: It's been a long wait to get here. :hourglass

11 for me! :cheer2: :cheer2: Can't wait till I get to do the single digit dance!

Looking forward to meeting ya'll ( I'm from Texas!)

You just don't know my new buddy of buds.. she is almost as corny as I am :rotfl: isn't that right dear sweet Jules...ok I am getting stir crazy I think we need to go now!! It's 84 degree's here in Orlando and it is time to be on the water :sunny:
Micky

I am not ;) 84 degrees and sunny you know that's for me. Well is anyone going to make a time and place to hang out??? If not, I have a suggestionwhich is sometime in the first evening after the dinner and shows. We can meet for drinks but it's got to be a general meeting area so that if we have kids that dont' want to be in the clubs they can come with us. How does that sound???

yep dear Julie remember it takes one to know one and you know I can be:) lol
That sounds good to me as far as places and times to meet..
The Dis Party Rocks:) :banana: :banana:
Micky

Julie--Would you name a place and time for us to meet? Putting all the pressure on you, but I think we should start thinking about it to get feed-back from anyone that needs other arrangements. Thanks! :cool1: 10 days to go for us! :cool1: I think I actually am through buying out the stores, but I'm sure I'll have to go back and get something. The excitement level here is building. This is such a busy week-end for us. DS8 has one of the lead parts in the 2nd grade play Friday. DD13 wants me to take her out of school so she can see DS8. Already missing school for cruise, don't think so. Our town has an Arts & Jazz Fest this week-end and it is a BIG "DON"T MISS" event. 70's band "Tower of Power" is the headliner. Can't wait. Just like Christmas for me. Also, DS8's last soccer game of the season and party after, and DS8's buddy's birthday party. I need more hours of the week-end, not to mention I'll be working a few hours on Saturday. Whew! Makes me tired just reading what I wrote.

Got lists running out my ears :earsgirl: , but it looks like things are coming together for me, if I'm still standing after this week-end. Looking forward to a massage tomorrow. I think I'll need it. Looking forward to meeting ya'll somewhere Sunday evening 10:15ish(?) at a place they serve drinks that kids are welcome.

Hi Jen me and my big mouth LOL :rotfl: well between 10:00 p.m. and 10:30 would be fine and as far as a meeting place, I think they have a famlily karoke/dance type of thing going on the first night that I know we are going to go to. We'll probably hang out there for awhile while I sip on some drinks of the day or something tropical and we can mingle. Does anyone know where that is going to be held?

Or we could meet by the goofy pool right after the sail away party. Isn't there an outside bar or something there? The only problem with that would be that the early dinner people would have less time to mingle but at least everyone would get a quick chance to meet.

Anyone feel free to chime in here and lend a helping hand LOL.

I thankfully have nothing too much going on this week except tonight which is my dd's birthday :cheer2: princess:

Happy Birthday to Raina :bday: Happy Birthday to Raina!!!
I hope her day is filled with all kinds of fun stuff :cool1: :banana: :cool1:
Micky

Thank you Micky you are such a sweetie!! I'm sure she will have a great day and drive Momma crazy per usual :rotfl2:

:bday: Happy Birthday to Raina! Hope your wishes come true! princess:

As far as a meeting place, I was referring to my second edition Passporter. It looks like all the "Family Lounges" could go "teen only" after "early evening", but they don't say what time. Studio Sea (deck 4 midship) says its a "family lounge" with Karaoke.

Don't see a bar next to the Family Pool. Pinocchio's Pizza and Common Ground is next to the pool, but I think Common Ground is the teen club.

I've never been on the ship so I have no idea about the bar suggestion. If it was 10-10:30ish that might be late and it would be overrun with TEENS :earseek: But worse case we could meet outside and decide where to go. :goodvibes

Hey Jen - yes I was thinking Studio Sea, Deck 4 would be the perfect place to meet. I thought the kids could dance around and/or sing, the parents could get a tropical smoothie (is that what they are? LOL) and we could "mingle" amongst each other just introducing ourselves, etc. etc. That way at least we could see each others faces and recognize one another later. Do you think that would work? We could bring something green or just write "I'm a Diser" on a napkin :rotfl:

My thinking was before the evening we'd all be busy getting set in our staterooms, registering our kids, setting up massages or whatever and then the sail away party and dinner/shows which leaves no time b4 hand. And this way the kids are occupied and so are we. I know my dd even at 12 is the kind that if she's not occupied will wait a couple of minutes for me to talk and then start whining that she's bored and wants to gooooo!!! I want to meet and talk to everyone for awhile and I plan on hanging out there till at least 11:00 before I head back for the night sooo what does everyone think? Jen are you with me on this? I know Gatrbait is and I hope you and others are too. I think it sounds like a plan.

Sooooooo----Studio Sea 10-10:15 ish sounds great to me! How about it?
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Julie your DD is 12, my DD is 13 8th grade. Maybe they could meet? My DD is planning on doing the Teen Activities.

Yeah! A great plan! :cheer2: Do I have it correct???
How are we going to know each other? My DH will really think I've lost it if I walk around waving a napkin!! :crazy:

Ok....I will definitely try to make it to Studio Sea around 10:00 or 10:30......but can't guarnatee that my kids will make it......after traveling and a full day....I have a feeling that might be their early night.....but who knows.....maybe they will surprise me!

Once again.....it will be myself (36), DH (35), DS (7), and DD (5)....also travleing with the in-laws and my parents, but I am sure they will not come to the meet and greet.

How will we know each other? (funny thing is....I do have one dinner outfit that is sort of lime green....but I am not wearing it on the first night.....you know, I have everything planned as to the day I will be wearing it....why do I obsess about this stuff???? LOL!!!!!!)

Bobbi

Sounds good to me...I will try to make it too! As for me too, I am not sure about my kids making it until 10:00 but I am sure they will be wired from the excitement - so we will give it a shot. How will we know each other? I am planning on wearing a lime green t-shirt the first day - if I knew how to post a picture but it says my picture files are too large?? 8 More Days until we leave North Carolina heading to Florida and the Wonder!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter