• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 8 - 12, 2005

Document Dance here too! :banana: MY TA called Friday and said they were in - picking them up today!

Mianc, congrats on the docs, can ya'll believe that only 20 more days... :banana: :banana: :banana:
I am mentally ready to go :moped: , but I am not physically ready, have not shopped or have I began packing... :earseek: :earseek:
My group is having our party Sunday night after church with the TA, we are so excited... to make sure our docs are all correct....
Our TA is going to give us a Bon Voyage party with Mickey and the whole nine yards. I think that will get everyone ready to go...

maybe we should plan our meet on the sea day... since we will all be on the ship that day and maybe it will not mess up plans for excursions, let me know what you think???

This is really going to happen isn't it??? :earseek: I can't believe it, it seemed like such a dream for so long. Pixie dust to all that are going :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: , I think we are all going to need it to get ourselves together. I know I sure will.
Cindi - I'm in 6323 and late dining. How about everyone else?
See you soon :wave:
Micky

bump.....How dare we let this get to the second page as close as our cruise is. We only have 19 days left. Shame on us........ :banana: :banana: :banana:

It's coming soon, soon, soon!!!!!!!! I gave up trying to "get into shape"....now I am just ready to party and not care about those extra 10 pounds!!!!!!!

Who is packed? Who is in the process of packing? Who wants to go right now? And is everyone one as excited as I am? :banana: :cool1: :banana:
Have we decided on a place to meet?
17 more days :cheer2:

It's serious....I have the dreaded "over-organizing and planning" Disney addiction. It just hit me this week and I think the only cure is getting on the boat~! I hope the rest of you will be spared. To give you an example - I have typed my packing list for everyone in my family and I am cross referencing items from list to list and listing by types of luggage to be brought....it's scary :Pinkbounc

Hey Mianc...please come to my house and take care of us.. we are right on your way to Disney/ Port Canaveral. I am always so jealous of those who can be so organized.. I will still be packing until late the night before we leave. Thank God for 24 hour stores:).
Micky

Disney Jumper - Congrats! On the Doc Dance! :wizard:

Gator - don't envy me...I will be the one that when the time finally gets here and I am getting on the boat will look like she belongs in a straight-jacket and I will probably be bald from pulling my hair out....not to mention we are driving to FL from NC in a minivan with dh, Mom, dd 5, ds 3 (a real little monster too).

I have not even started shopping for the Dreaded Bathing suit... I am a large woman, have you seen the suit for us real women... LOL, they are really really ugly.... o well, I gave up dieting and decided that I am just gonna have fun, chances of ever seeing anyone other than those that came with me again will be real slim. I did go out and look to make sure we all had enough suit cases.. Step 1... :cool1: I think this weekend I will do some organizing... list making type of things and then next week it will be to put them all in the suit case...
:banana:
can you believe it guys 16 days... and how long have we been planning.

So is anyone on the early dinning?

I have been so busy planning that it just dawned on me that I have got to clean my house up! I have a friend house/pet-sitting and my house is a mess! Oh well, she is my best friend - hopefully she will overlook my mess.

Have we set a time to meet? I was hoping that some of us might have kids around the same age and could introduce them. It would be nice for them to have some friends around the boat. My dd5 and ds3.

I haven't packed yet primarily because my parents are in DW now and have the luggage :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm a very organized person so I'm not a bit worried about packing. I have most of the supplies already bagged up so it's a matter of putting them in the suitcase along with our clothes and shoes and off we gooooooo . . . . .

no, we have not set a time, but I agree we should meet at least once the day we board so the kids could meet each other, and for my group of singles if you have any 18 and older people with you they would love to meet some new friends... for dancing, snorkeling, and lets not forget the Karoke night..

with the boat drill and rushing to dinner for the early sitting... we are gonna get there early how about everyone else??? We could meet for lunch or is there a sail away party maybe we could meet then???

I am really getting excited, tonight makes it feel more official,
after church our TA is throwing us a Bon Voyage Party decorated Mickey Style, she is the best, to give us our docs and to give us a gift and kind of answer questions that anyone may have...

Two weeks from today... can you belive it :earseek: ... :earseek:

:cool1: 14 DAYS FROM NOW WE WILL BE BOARDING!!! :cool1:

We're all so excited and can't hardly wait. We will be staying at the Hyatt MCO on Saturday night, and we're renting a car to drive to AKL at WDW to eat at Boma's. Disney bus to port Sunday morning. We're in stateroom 7535 and have late seating. How about everyone else? I think to would be nice to meet the first day instead of the day at sea so we'd know each other. It would be kind of funny to have run into each other during the trip and not know it was someone who I'd been talking to for months!!! :rotfl:

Cyndi-Let us know about your party with the TA!

May 8 Wonder :banana:

Jen :shamrock:

Just wanted us to be on the 1st page again...
I agree about meeting the first day if we meet...then we wil have alot more time to get to know one another etc.
Can you believe we are 12 days away?? Yikes is it time to panic yet?? I am staying at the Radisson sat night anyone else staying then too?
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter