May 7,2017 5-night Baja Cruise San Diego

This is our third also. :) we cannot wait! We've been on the pacific cruise and the bahama cruise.

Hey!! I'll be there with my mom, her best friend and my best friend! I'm thinking of doing a pre cruise trip to DisneyLand, since I've never been to SOCA before.

Hey!! I'll be there with my mom, her best friend and my best friend! I'm thinking of doing a pre cruise trip to DisneyLand, since I've never been to SOCA before.
Welcome!! you should definitely do a precruise trip to Disney! Anaheim is roughly about 1 hour and 45 minutes north of San Diego (on a good day without traffic) Disneyland is my favorite place to be. The way I see it is, if you're already on the west side, you might as well take advantage of the trip and make it memorable!

Welcome!! Where was your first cruise to?

Our first cruise a W. Caribbean on the Fantasy. We cruised to Cozumel, Falmouth, Grand Cayman, and of course our fav place, Castaway Cay. The best part was that it was a Halloween Cruise on Halloween.

@pixiedixie862 Thanks, Im 95% sure I'm going to do a precruise trip, I just have to decide if I want 3night or 4night or more! Having never been to Disneyland, WDW is my favorite place! I joined Disney Vacation Club so I could go several times a year!

@DlandAP I was on the Wonder last year, and I loved it. Route 66 theming was AMAZING! But that could all change after its in dry dock this September.

@DlandAP How fun!!! always wanted to do a Disney Halloween cruise and go on the fantasy! Only been on the wonder and dream so far.
@iZach How awesome! Would love to one day join DVC, my friend is part of it but its hard top take the plunge on such a huge investment. Once my son is a little older and I own a home, I may need to consider joining.

@pixiedixie862 I totally agree! It's a lot of cash upfront, but I've never regretted joining Disney Vacation Club. I actually sat in on their presentation on my first cruise, before I was a member and actually won a $200 ship-board credit they raffle off! I still go to the presentations, just for the chance to win. Lol My stateroom has won the ship board credit on prob 3 or 4 different cruises, from just sitting in on the presentation!

Hey there! We're booked on this cruise, although I'm not sure we'll ultimately end up taking it. It depends on if they offer any west coast cruises for fall 2017. Anyways, this will be our 6th Disney cruise. All but one (on the Magic) have been on the Wonder. We've basically done this same Baja itinerary a few times before, but we can't pass up a west coast Disney cruise! It makes DCL affordable for our family, since we can drive to the port and don't have to pay airfare. I wrote a report our 5 night Baja Wonder cruise that we took in October 2015. Here's the link: http://disboards.com/threads/back-to-baja-wonder-cruise-oct-4th-2015.3457043/ (Other trip report links in my signature, too!)

If we do end up on this cruise, we'll want to participate in a fish extender exchange, since our kids enjoy it. Hopefully someone will organize one. :)

Here's a helpful link for parking at the port. It worked great for us last year. http://www.sandiegocruiseshipparking.com/

Nice to "meet" you all!

We are booked on this one too! Excited to go on another fabulous trip on the Wonder! This will be our 3rd sailing on the Wonder (we've had one other on the Magic). Can't wait to see what changes they make during Dry Dock! My DD is hoping for a big waterslide :)

Welcome @marciemouse!!! LOVED reading your blog on your last cruise. Totally made me wish our cruise was here sooner! Also, thank you for providing the link to the parking you used. I will be needing that service for the days we are gone on our cruise. I would book now, but that's a little over board on trying to plan things ahead of time lol. I also love doing fish extenders, I guess if no one would like to set one up, I wouldn't mind organizing it. Just need to do some homework on how to do it since we are no longer allowed to use external links on here.

@csoutherl Welcome!! When will they be doing a dry dock? I would love for them to do digital portholes!

Dry dock is this fall. I hope the ship gets a few of the same upgrades that the Magic got, especially Carioca's and the pool/waterside redo. I doubt they'll put in the virtual portholes.

I booked a pre-cruise hotel room today. Forever far out, I know, but rooms for families of 5 tend to be limited. As for the parking, I booked that because the prices went up closer to sailing last time. This cruise price is already so much more the same itinerary in 2015, so I figure every little bit if savings helps!

We will be sailing on this cruise. Me Donnetta, my aunt Patricia and my uncle Steve. We are old all over 50. Big kids at heart. This my 15th Disney cruise, my aunt's 5th and my uncle's 2nd.

I'm sorry to say, I am leaving you guys! I just changed my cruise... doing the 7night Mexican Riviera in Sept 2017.

I miss you all already :wave2: (just imagine a sad face waving... because it wasn't an option)

Starting up this thread for our cruise! Super excited to be able to go on this trip with my little one who will be 2. This will be my husband and I's 3rd Disney cruise :). Who else is joining us?

This will be our 2nd DC and 2nd cruise on this ship (1st was April 2011). This will be Out 3yr old sons first time! My 8 yr old daughter can't wait to cruise again! We are interested in doing the fish extender for this trip. Looks like a lot of fun! We are new to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter