~May 7, 2011~ 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Magic!

I just got off the phone with DCL and they gave me a list of the movies that will be on board for our cruise!!!! :cool1:

UP - 3D
Princess/Frog
Toy Story 3
Tangled
Tron
Gnomeo & Juliet
I am Number 4
Mars needs Moms
African Cats

I was thinking that they would be playing Thor :confused3 It releases the day before we sail, so maybe they're keeping in on the down low for now :confused: I hope so! My DH was looking forward to that one.

I just got off the phone with DCL and they gave me a list of the movies that will be on board for our cruise!!!! :cool1:

UP - 3D
Princess/Frog
Toy Story 3
Tangled
Tron
Gnomeo & Juliet
I am Number 4
Mars needs Moms
African Cats

I was thinking that they would be playing Thor :confused3 It releases the day before we sail, so maybe they're keeping in on the down low for now :confused: I hope so! My DH was looking forward to that one.

Thank you for telling us!!!:cool1: I was just about to call.:goodvibes

Ahhh. I just got my FE in the mail today - in the top pocket was an unused zip tie. I was wondering why that was in there. It's all making sense now! Question is - how do you remove it at the end of your trip? Ask the room steward for scissors?

You can also use nail clippers to cut the zip tie.:thumbsup2

UP - 3D
Princess/Frog
Toy Story 3
Tangled
Tron
Gnomeo & Juliet
I am Number 4
Mars needs Moms
African Cats

Nice selection....thanks for posting.

Now I have time to concentrate on holidays! We had sons Baptism on Sunday and were relieved that we had a gorgeous day and everythiong went really well.
We have 4 days til we leave for the US, finally got round to putting in our room request at our hotel. My parents are coming with us so we want it to be nice for them, they haven't stayed at SSR before. Now I must think about packing, think most things are sorted, DD has new stuff I bought last year so that has all been stored under her bed ina plastic crate so it should just lift out and into the case. DS has just got some more summer things for Easter so his stuff is pretty much ready to lift into the case. Just hubby and me to think about!!! I have outfits for formal and semi formal night, hubby wants to rent a tux so I must remeber to do that (oh and hope that the grass stains etc come out of DD dress for formal night, we got 2 uses out of it she wore it for the christening but it got a few stains on it:worship: so hoping it cleans up). Now I'm just talking out loud!!!!
I'm not sure if I can get the tie things for the FE, I was thinking about looking at supermarket when we get over there.

Happy packing everyone!

All packed and ready to go, just checked in for our Virgin Atlantic flight tomorrow morning from Manchester.... Disney here we come....

Yesterday was the longest day of my life at work. :surfweb: I don't know if I can handle 8 more of them until we go :scared1:

Now I have time to concentrate on holidays! We had sons Baptism on Sunday and were relieved that we had a gorgeous day and everythiong went really well.
We have 4 days til we leave for the US, finally got round to putting in our room request at our hotel. My parents are coming with us so we want it to be nice for them, they haven't stayed at SSR before. Now I must think about packing, think most things are sorted, DD has new stuff I bought last year so that has all been stored under her bed ina plastic crate so it should just lift out and into the case. DS has just got some more summer things for Easter so his stuff is pretty much ready to lift into the case. Just hubby and me to think about!!! I have outfits for formal and semi formal night, hubby wants to rent a tux so I must remeber to do that (oh and hope that the grass stains etc come out of DD dress for formal night, we got 2 uses out of it she wore it for the christening but it got a few stains on it:worship: so hoping it cleans up). Now I'm just talking out loud!!!!
I'm not sure if I can get the tie things for the FE, I was thinking about looking at supermarket when we get over there.

Happy packing everyone!

Glad the Baptism went well!!! :goodvibes

I'm sure you'll get it all done! lol. You sound like me just "typing" outloud! Hahaaaha :laughing:

All packed and ready to go, just checked in for our Virgin Atlantic flight tomorrow morning from Manchester.... Disney here we come....

Have a safe flight!!! See you in 10 days! :woohoo:

SO jealous of your extra long vacation! :rolleyes1

"I'm not sure if I can get the tie things for the FE, I was thinking about looking at supermarket when we get over there"

Not to worry, I'll throw extra zip ties in my FE bag. DH has a huge packet of them.

rusafee1183 - Thanks for posting the movie list. I think we may be the only people we know that have yet to see "Tangled".

We are off on our Adventure tomorrow - drive, visit relatives, drive, Flower & Garden at WDW, Cruise :yay:. We are looking forward to meeting all of you. Remember, Dis Meet at 3:00pm on May 7th at Promenade Lounge.

Safe Journeys everyone,
Meg

I'm still betting they do. My understanding is that they start showing the new films on the ships the same time as land.

I'm just glad Tron is still showing. We missed that one in the theaters and DH really wants to see it.

I'll have extra Zip ties if anyone will need some.

Got our reservations linked about ready to go!

Is anyone thinking about re-booking while on board?

I am looking into the prices now and would like to do it if we enjoy cruising.

Does anyone know the current on board specials? 10% off or something like that? And how much for the OBC?

Also - does it have to be the same time of year the following year?

We're looking into the Alaska cruise now that they leave from Seattle! :cool1:

We might be rebooking, we usually do. You save at least 10% plus you can always change dates ships anything, but get your deposit in!!

Thor is Paramount Pictures. Disney just does thier marketing/distribution. Technically they are just a Disney partner, not a Disney owned company so I doubt Thor will be shown.

Thor is Paramount Pictures. Disney just does thier marketing/distribution. Technically they are just a Disney partner, not a Disney owned company so I doubt Thor will be shown.

:guilty: Bummer

Oh well, if that's the worst thing that happens ;)

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!
:yay::woohoo::dance3::banana::cool1::woohoo::yay: :dance3:

8 days from now I will be at the airport waiting for my flight to Orlando!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter