May 6th West Bound Panama Canal?

My wife and I are on board with you. We aren't gay but are very gay friendly. Val's daughter is gay and we love her without reservation. Be sure to say hi on board. :sail:

My wife and I are on board with you. We aren't gay but are very gay friendly. Val's daughter is gay and we love her without reservation. Be sure to say hi on board. :sail:

I can vouch for Jeff and Val. They are the best! :goodvibes

Enjoy this cruise!! We were originally scheduled for it, cancelled and booked something else, and then the prices came tumbling down. Kicking ourselves.....

Oh, well....you'll have a great time. LOVE those long cruises and going through the canal should be fantastic.

So true about the prices. They went through the deck two days after the pif date. I cancelled,paid the penalty, lost our stateroom credit, and still was ahead by $3100.

Sorry we didn't meet up on board. We did the DIS meet when we got on but didn't recognize any of the people in subsequent events on board. Hope you enjoyed the cruise - I know we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter