May 6, 2006 - 7 nite Western - Anyone Crusing?

Hi all :wave:

Glad to see everyone is posting again! Just a FYI for those who want the countdown clock.....the link is http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

This will be our second cruise on the Magic. We went this past May as well and can't wait til next May :banana:

Our crew...

DH and I (Eric and Susie)
Possibly DSD 14
DD13
DS11
DS 7,7 (Identical twins :love1: )

im trying to get to work, but i dont know what to do once i get to the end and i copy and paste it

Here is our crew:

Me (Heather) 35
DH Marc (37)
DD Sierra (8) princess:
Luke and Logan (5) Identical twins :earboy2: :earboy2:

BIL Darin (42)
SIL Shana (39)
Niece Sarah (9)
Nephew Julian (7)
Nephew Jeremy (4)

FIL Gil (60-something)
FIL's wife Sharon (50-something)

We are so looking forward to this vacation! I think now I've decided to save the money and not get passports - we'll have a limo pick us up at the airport instead. :cool1:

Heather

ganurse said:
im trying to get to work, but i dont know what to do once i get to the end and i copy and paste it

On the top of this page go to "USER CP" then on the left, click on "EDIT SIGNATURE" Then.....just paste it in the white box to the right. Good luck :goodvibes

We'll be staying at WDW POR for about 10 days before the cruise! Are you? Where are you staying? How long?

It just occurred to me the other day that if we are at WDW for 10 days then I'm going to have to do major laundry before the cruise...sigh!

No WDW on this trip for us--we tend to get vacation fatigue after about a week and wind up missing home and our cats too much!

We traded in some Marriott points for a room at the Courtyard Cocoa Beach for the night before. I'm hoping we have time either before or after to take a spin through the Kennedy Space Center.

We are staying at New Smyrna with family before the trip. I would love to do a day at DW before we head back to atlanta. I am going to try the ticker again. it has 3 different things I could copy and paste, but wheni copy and paste the only thing that stays on my signature are the typed words...we will see.
amy

any ideas about my signature? i promise not to keep bothering our group with this questions but i can not figure it out!
amy

Glad you've got your sig figured out! I can't believe it's only 6 months away. We booked this almost 2 years out and it seemed like ages away at that point. Now it's almost here!

I've got the worst Jones today to get on our cruise! I think it's because it's starting to get cold here in Chicago--we've had frost in the mornings all last week! :cold:

So what's everyone looking forward to the most?

I personally can't wait to see all the shows! Twice Charmed will be brand new for us, and the rest of the stuff will be fun to repeat!

Do you have the
tags around it? That's the only thing I can think of...

I cant wait for a lot of things..Spending 7 days with my husband, hopefully haveing a great time. Seeing my family and nieces and nephews. I cant wait to see the new show. We love late seating, the adult shows and midnight movies...Buffet breakfast is wonderful, getting a wakeup call from the mouse, excursions, formal pics, tanning. frufru drinks.... can you tell i am excited?
amy

Hi

My mom(Barb) and I (Jesse) are coming on this cruise. I will be one month away from 18 and she will be 50 so that is why we are doing this. We are in room 6006. We will be in disney 3 day before the cruise staying at POR. :dog2: :dog: :pug:
I can't wait less that 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :banana: We are dancing here. Oh yeah we are from Philadelphia, PA

See you all soon,
Jesse

Well, this will be me and my DH first cruise ever! We are soo excited! I hope we have as much fun as I've been reading everyone else does. Maybe we'll get to meet some of you on it!!

This will be our first cruise as a family - and first Disney cruise. It will be my husband, daughter (10) and son (7). Yes -- another 7 year old boy on board!

I can't believe how booked this boat is -- more booked than the Spring Break boats!!! We are assigned room 1078 -- not too thrilled with it, but it is all they had left!

Can't wait! :earsboy:

we didnt get the best room but we are hardly in it.. dad is paying for it, so i am not going to complain.!!!

Less than 6 months to go.....
amy :cheer2:

Glad to see all the new "faces"! This is going to be a great trip!

It's also nice to see some other couples/adults. We'll definitely have to meet up!

So has anyone been doing any cruise shopping? I was browsing around last weekend and found the cutest little cruise dress at Dress Barn. All of their spring/summer stuff is 60% off so I got it for all of $20. It's a knee length, A-line sundress type thing with a vaguely Lilly Pulitzer type tropical pattern. (Can you tell I'm into clothes?).

I'm thinking I'll have my formal from last year taken in and I'll rewear it this year. I'm going to treat myself to a new dress for semi-formal night and maybe another sundress or two for dinners! I can't wait to get shopping!

About rooms--we've got an OK one I think. We're on deck 2, slightly aft. It was a <great> room when it was across from the conference rooms, but now that those have been convereted to the "tween" club, we'll see. Hopefully the noise won't carry too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter