May 5th 2007 Western Magic CINCO DIS MAYO!

Lisa,

Amber got the cd today and opened it up..she says "thank you and you guys are the greatest" :)

and boy that was some fast moving mail.. wasn't expecting it till tusday at the earliest.

Wow! That was quick! Must have been the fast horse that they sent it on. :lmao:

Lisa

Happy independence day everyone!!

i was watching the news forecast and see florida is getting alot of rain now.. good thing we stayed home this year over this week instead of doing florida.:) we got some rain but it was mostly today off and on..nothing heavy. but its been in the uppers 80's lower 90's still. ugh.

It's been in the 90's here too. Disneyland wanted to hire me for the Photopass job, but I had to turn them down. I make more on unemployment, and DH's work is suppose to call me tomorrow and let me know if I can work there. It would be $320 more a week than the DL job. I really wanted to work at DL, but it has been so hot...would it really be worth it?

It's been in the 90's here too. Disneyland wanted to hire me for the Photopass job, but I had to turn them down. I make more on unemployment, and DH's work is suppose to call me tomorrow and let me know if I can work there. It would be $320 more a week than the DL job. I really wanted to work at DL, but it has been so hot...would it really be worth it?

so did ya get the call from dh's work?
out of curiousity how much is starting pay at DL?

so did ya get the call from dh's work?
out of curiousity how much is starting pay at DL?

Yes...I start at DH's work on Tuesday. They are even paying me .75 cents more an hour than I asked for!

The retail jobs and attractions jobs pay $8.20 an hour to start. I applied for the Disney Desk which was only $10.25, and then for the photopass which was $10.75. They wanted me for photopass. The highest paying of hourly jobs in the park I think was $11.20. I was just going to get in and then switch to a proffesional job when one opened. You can only apply for them online and they didn't have any openings in my field when I looked.

Yes...I start at DH's work on Tuesday. They are even paying me .75 cents more an hour than I asked for!

The retail jobs and attractions jobs pay $8.20 an hour to start. I applied for the Disney Desk which was only $10.25, and then for the photopass which was $10.75. They wanted me for photopass. The highest paying of hourly jobs in the park I think was $11.20. I was just going to get in and then switch to a proffesional job when one opened. You can only apply for them online and they didn't have any openings in my field when I looked.

thats not too bad actually.. but with the cost of living out there it would be hard to live off of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter