May 5, 2017 Dream Cruise

Same here - We were just one of the cancelled folks on the Dream, October 7 cruise.
I had all my FEs made and packed...very disappointed in the cancellation (was going to be our first DCL!)

It was a blessing all in all, but I'm ready to start this all over again including our FE group!

We would like to join a laid back FE group with 12 cabins or less- something just for the fun of it:stitch:

We are a family of 3, our son will be 10....love to meet up with some other families with similar age children!

We are a family of 5. Our oldest is a 9 year old boy(August 2007),we also have a 4 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. This is our first cruise.

Just booked this cruise last week while on board the Magic. Booked to surprise my kids with the PremEar of Guardians of the Galaxy II. I would be interested in a small FE ge group- 10 cabins or less.

Happy New Year Everyone! Check out our Facebook group for FE sign ups and more details. My family is doing a b2b cruise May 5th & May 8th--anyone else? We will be platinum on the second sailing. Can't wait to meet y'all. :flower1:

Same here - We were just one of the cancelled folks on the Dream, October 7 cruise.
I had all my FEs made and packed...very disappointed in the cancellation (was going to be our first DCL!)

It was a blessing all in all, but I'm ready to start this all over again including our FE group!

We would like to join a laid back FE group with 12 cabins or less- something just for the fun of it:stitch:

We are a family of 3, our son will be 10....love to meet up with some other families with similar age children!

Hey, I moved this OBB today to another date, so unfortunately we won't be able to go on this cruise...

Just realized that this is the official release date of Guardians of the Galaxy 2!!! We will be so looking forward to seeing this on board!

My husband just surprised me by telling me he booked us this cruise sailing out on my birthday! This will be our first time platinum level with all of our other cruises also being on the Dream! I'd love to be a part of an FE group as we have never done it before! How do you join?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter