May 4, 2013 Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

I was getting cold feet about our room assignment so I checked with our travel agent this weekend to see what was available. the only thing available are inside staterooms.

A category 11A - stateroom #8019 on Deck 8.

A category 11C - guarantee status located on Deck 2.

I'll be interested if any upgrades are available at the port based on this.

4 more days till I board the FANTASY... soooo looking forward to this cruise!!!
Excited about the changes to the MAGIC as well!!!
:cool1:

Quick question, does anyone know if I can bring magnets for our stateroom door through the airport security? Planned on putting these in my purse.

Quick question, does anyone know if I can bring magnets for our stateroom door through the airport security? Planned on putting these in my purse.

Yes you can...at least I have done it in the past. If they question it just show them the magnets.

Need to go to bed early tonight...
Long drive :drive: tomorrow morning :coffee: ...
It will take a little over an hour to go from my house to the DISNEY Cruise Terminal...
pirate:

Just left the Orlando Premium Outlets. I4 and Vineland Disney outlet. Lots of Fantasy Inaugural apparel for 50% off the ship prices.

Just got settled into the airport bus area, see everyone on board.

Hello everyone!

A couple fish extender room changes...

Hamm1207 and myself upgraded and are now in 12504.

Calker, who was in 12504, is now in 12520.

We will have a dry erase board on our door. We will write these changes on it. If you see any other changes please write them on our board so everyone can find the right rooms!

Clint

Hope everyone had a great cruise. Just now getting settled into the airport for the long trip home. Had a great cruise an enjoyed meeting everyone.

Clint

Thanks to everyone who participated in the FE group and delivered to our cabin. The items we received were fantastic and very creative. We really enjoyed coming back to our cabin and finding surprises throughout the cruise. Even our room steward commented on the variety and creativity of he items.

Hope everyone enjoyed the cruise as much as we did!

Thank you for the gifts, and it was fun meeting everyone! Hope to see y'all around the ships again!

We had a great time. You know, before going on the cruise I could not understand why someone would go on the same ships (even same itineraries) again and again. Well, now I see why... We barely scratched the surface in 7 days! I can't say the same about the cruises we went on before Disney... (No desire to repeat them).

Thanks for all the FE's. Hope to see you on future sailings... EBTA anyone?

does anyone know if I can find a patch (mickey ears hat from the oceaneer club) online. My son lost his and is heartbroken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter