May 4, 2013 Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

We had to cancel this cruise. Thank goodness for trip insurance.

Husband had excerbation of his CHF and will be having heart surgery next Tuesday. This was not totaly unexpected.

We will be watching you all sail away May 4th from the Port canaveral
web cam

So sorry to hear about your husband! Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Husband had excerbation of his CHF and will be having heart surgery next Tuesday. This was not totaly unexpected.

web cam

Ugh! I'm so sorry! Glad you had insurance though. I hope your husband has a quick recovery and you are able to book another cruise soon!

Sorry about the heart issues. Hope all goes well and you can enjoy another Disney vacation soon!

I guess I'm too new to send a PM but can someone add us to the list of cruisers on the first page?

We are...
Johann (DD), Cherryl (DM), Jason (DH), Naomi (me ;), Jager (DS) and June (DD)
We are in staterooms #8542 and #8544 with Main Dining.

::MickeyMo

web cam

So sorry to hear it. I hope he recovers quickly.

Welcome to all the new cruisers on the board. Its hard to believe its less than 10 days until we leave for FL. I have soooo much to do. Spent today trying to get the car fixed so that it can make the trip and got my haircut and one of the girls done. I have started to gather things together. I wouldn't call it packing. Just making a pile. I hope everyone else is having fun getting ready.:cool1::cool1:

web cam

Praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. :goodvibes

Is the Cruise Meet still scheduled for 3:00 in D-Lounge?
pirate:
Just passing :hourglass till the 4th.

I believe the DVC meet is from 2:30-3:30 (at least this is what i've heard), so i was going to see if we can change the meet to 3:30. What does everyone think?

Hello fellow cruizers!
- always late to the party! :confused3

Are we there yet ?

Anyone dressing up besides the kids for Pirate Night?
Just finished making hubby and I pretty cool costumes - me loves pirates!

Hello fellow cruizers!

Are we there yet ?

There are 10 of us dressing up! Five adults and five kiddos... We're looking forward to it!

Hello fellow cruizers!

Are we there yet ?

We will be wearing pirate tshirts this time around.

I believe the DVC meet is from 2:30-3:30 (at least this is what i've heard), so i was going to see if we can change the meet to 3:30. What does everyone think?

I agree move it to 3:30. Building a consensus on the fb page

Work is done! Heading off to the airport. Boarding the Dream on Sunday, and then we'll see everyone on the 4th. Safe travels everyone!!

WHOO-HOO!!!
Only 7 more days till I sail... I hope this week goes quickly!!!

After saying that, it now dawns on me why the week I am on the cruise goes by so quickly... there is someone who will be sailing on the 11th and on the day I board they say -
'Only 7 more days till I sail... I hope this week goes quickly!!!'
pirate:

Arrived at the world today. 80 and sunny at the Magic Kingdom...and packed!!! Looking forward to seeing y'all on Saturday.

I have changed the front page but please pass it on, we are changing the meet to 3:30 due to the DVC gathering.

Also, if you are a latecomer there is an open fish extender list you can join. The link is on the front page of this thread.

SIX DAYS!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter