May 4, 2013 Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

I understand to hang a "mailbox" outside our stateroom, however, are we designated to one family, or the whole group? Just trying to plan the gifts. Thanks!

Typically you give a gift to each participating stateroom. The latecomer list is small, so not too many staterooms. Others can explain it much better.

I understand to hang a "mailbox" outside our stateroom, however, are we designated to one family, or the whole group? Just trying to plan the gifts. Thanks!

It is entirely up to you. Some people do one gift per stateroom and others do per person. The gifts don't have to be elaborate and fancy; just whatever you feel like giving.

I have cruised on the DISNEY DREAM twice, the first time was a 3 night cruise and I had my 7 year nephew with and he and I rode Aquaduck. The second DREAM cruise I was with my sister and she will NOT ride Aquaduck, so I did not ride it the second cruise. This cruise is again with my sister and I would like to know if a person can ride Aquaduck alone or do they pair you up at the top of the stairs? Either way I am fine with, just curious.
pirate:

I have cruised on the DISNEY DREAM twice, the first time was a 3 night cruise and I had my 7 year nephew with and he and I rode Aquaduck. The second DREAM cruise I was with my sister and she will NOT ride Aquaduck, so I did not ride it the second cruise. This cruise is again with my sister and I would like to know if a person can ride Aquaduck alone or do they pair you up at the top of the stairs? Either way I am fine with, just curious.
pirate:

Adults can ride alone and children meeting certain requirements (I'm not sure of the requirements) can ride alone.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the lanyard list is closed (it was cut off at 125 lanyards--as that's how many we had printed). The lanyards and name badges have been printed, organized, and packed!

Lanyard team members--if you have not done so already, I am asking for contributions (no matter the amount) to cover the near $275 cost of the lanyards. If you don't feel comfortable giving through paypal (use my e-mail address) you are more than welcome to give me a check or cash when we meet! Thank you for all of your help, I greatly appreciate anything you are willing and able to contribute.

We are packed and ready to go. We will be heading out Friday night, spending Saturday at WDW and boarding the Dream on the 28th. We will be back to WDW on May 2nd before heading off to the Fantasy. I will not have phone service during the 4 night Dream cruise, but I will check e-mail and what not as soon as we get back into port.

I am sooooo excited about going on this cruise. 12 more days and then I board the greatest cruise line in the world. OK, so I am a little biased.
pirate:

Hello There!

This is our 3rd Disney cruise, and believe it or not, the FIRST time we have ever posted here!! There is so much to learn, but we are delighted to join!

My name is Hayley and I will taking my Cinco De Mayo birthday cruise with my husband, Ford, and our children, Jenny (age 20) and Nicholas (age 6).

We live in Tampa Bay, Florida (an hour and a half away from Mickey's house).

We will be staying in Stateroom #8042 and enjoying LATE dining!

Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!

:banana:

RitzFamily said:
Hello There!

This is our 3rd Disney cruise, and believe it or not, the FIRST time we have ever posted here!! There is so much to learn, but we are delighted to join!

My name is Hayley and I will taking my Cinco De Mayo birthday cruise with my husband, Ford, and our children, Jenny (age 20) and Nicholas (age 6).

Welcome!! And what a great birthday present!

See you real soon!
Tracy

Hello There!

Welcome! We have a latecomers FE list open if you want to participate.

Hello There!

It is our 2nd cruise, and we recently joined too. I have learned helpful information from visiting this site! Happy cinco de mayo birthday to you!!!

I have been to Castaway Cay 5 times and this is the first time that I have signed up for the Seahorse Catamaran Snorkel Adventure.
Has anyone here tried this adventure and if so, what is your opinion?
pirate:

I am going to ride Aquaduck and I would like to wear my GoPro camera while I ride it. Is it allowed? Has anyone rode or seen anyone ride Aquaduck with a GoPro camera?
pirate:

I have been to Castaway Cay 5 times and this is the first time that I have signed up for the Seahorse Catamaran Snorkel Adventure.
Has anyone here tried this adventure and if so, what is your opinion?
pirate:

We did this on our first cruise, and I loved it. It was my first snorkeling experience. The people were nice, the water was warm, and the fish were beautiful!

We did this on our first cruise, and I loved it. It was my first snorkeling experience. The people were nice, the water was warm, and the fish were beautiful!
Thanks for the info... I am REALLY looking forward to this cruise.

We had to cancel this cruise. Thank goodness for trip insurance.

Husband had excerbation of his CHF and will be having heart surgery next Tuesday. This was not totaly unexpected.

We will be watching you all sail away May 4th from the Port canaveral
web cam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter