May 4, 2013 Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Does anyone know when the gold/platinum reception will be. I'm thinking it will be on the first sea day, but hoping it's not as we booked Palo brunch that day. Oh well, we can always change brunch times on board if needed.

Picking up last item for our FE tomorrow. Can't wait to see the box packed and ready to ship to our Pre-cruise resort.

This is my sixth DISNEY cruise. I am now a Gold member (WHOO-HOO) so I guess I qualify for the Gold Reception. Has anyone gone to these functions before? and can you tell me what it is like? and what is the attire?
A mere 18 days till sailing. SOOOOOOOO excited!!!
pirate:

This is my sixth DISNEY cruise. I am now a Gold member (WHOO-HOO) so I guess I qualify for the Gold Reception. Has anyone gone to these functions before? and can you tell me what it is like? and what is the attire?
A mere 18 days till sailing. SOOOOOOOO excited!!!
pirate:

Casual wear is fine for the reception. You get to meet with the captain and other officers, and sometimes there is a video about the cruise line. The captain will get up and say a few words. There is usually a character there for a quick meet and greet. They offer champagne and refreshments (cookies, fruit, etc), and they hand out rice crispy treats as you leave.

Adding to what my wife wrote, there is a lot of one on one time with the senior officers. Its a great time to ask questions etc. The refreshments (Champagne and snacks) are free. Definitely a do not miss for the gold and up cruisers!

Clint

Okay I'm taking a chance and saying that spring might be here in anchorage. It's supposed to be in the low 40s all week. Last time we reached the upper 30s for a few days we had two winter storms the next week. It's getting sunny though...we're up to 15 hours of sunlight!

On a packing note....that's my job for Saturday. Right now it's all in piles

16 days until we set sail!

If anyone else is interested in Maho beach and watching airplanes... We'll be getting off the ship as early as possible and grabbing a taxi over to the beach. We'll probably grab a set of chairs from Sunset B&G for the day.

I'm new to all of this but FE sounds like fun! Is it really too late to get in on the game for the May 4, 2013 Fantasy trip? Crossing my fingers that I haven't missed the boat ;0). Hubby and I are taking our 5YO daughter on her first cruise and this sounds like an awesome way to add to the trip!!

Looks like we will be the only ship in town in St Martin.

But in St Thomas there will be three of us. This should make it pretty lively.
from vinow dotcom

Wednesday - May 8th
Carnival Glory West Indian Co.
Disney Fantasy West Indian Co.
Freedom of the Seas West Indian Co.

I'm new to all of this but FE sounds like fun! Is it really too late to get in on the game for the May 4, 2013 Fantasy trip? Crossing my fingers that I haven't missed the boat ;0). Hubby and I are taking our 5YO daughter on her first cruise and this sounds like an awesome way to add to the trip!!

Hi - I think there is a list for latecomers to sign up. Its on facebook group.
I will try to post link here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/203978626414369/

Hope this works for you!

:banana:We are booked on this cruise! I just now found this thread believe it or not. We've been booked for almost two years!! lol "Cannot wait" is an understatement!

This is my family's first cruise (if you don't count my husband's tour on a Navy boat). ;)

We visit Disney World almost once a year but this is our first Disney cruise or any cruise! Beware the newbie!!! :laughing:

:banana:We are booked on this cruise! I just now found this thread believe it or not. We've been booked for almost two years!! lol "Cannot wait" is an understatement!

This is my family's first cruise (if you don't count my husband's tour on a Navy boat). ;)

We visit Disney World almost once a year but this is our first Disney cruise or any cruise! Beware the newbie!!! :laughing:

Welcome to the cruise!!!

If anyone else is interested in Maho beach and watching airplanes... We'll be getting off the ship as early as possible and grabbing a taxi over to the beach. We'll probably grab a set of chairs from Sunset B&G for the day.

My sister and I are cruising and we both want to go there. Saw a story on some Travel show... looks like it would be a lot of fun.

:cool1:

My sister and I are cruising and we both want to go there. Saw a story on some Travel show... looks like it would be a lot of fun.

:cool1:

My husband is an aviation nut, so it's a requirement for our cruise. It's fun to see all of the planes fly so close over head. You can swim in the water, just be warned that it's drops off pretty deep pretty fast and it has some strong waves. Last year we got there early in the morning and it was really quiet. We were the first ones on the beach (us and the couple that rode in the taxi with us). It started getting crowded around lunch time. All in all, a really fun experience!

This will be our 2nd cruise. First was on the Magic. Wondering if there are any other Michiganders going??
Info about our family:
Tj-husband
Melissa-myself
Isabella-8 yrs
Logan 5 yrs
In 2 Weeks we'll be in Orlando airport hotel, waiting to set sail the next morning! Super stoked!!! =)

Hey there! We have a small "latecomer" FE list going if you want to sign up. Welcome!

This will be our 2nd cruise. First was on the Magic. Wondering if there are any other Michiganders going??
Info about our family:
Tj-husband
Melissa-myself
Isabella-8 yrs
Logan 5 yrs
In 2 Weeks we'll be in Orlando airport hotel, waiting to set sail the next morning! Super stoked!!! =)

Welcome! If you are interested in doing the FE we have a small latecomers list going. I think there is a link here and also on the Facebook page. :)

I understand to hang a "mailbox" outside our stateroom, however, are we designated to one family, or the whole group? Just trying to plan the gifts. Thanks!

Jajajuna said:

We've been booked since our last voyage on the magic, 2 yrs ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter