May 4, 2013 Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Thank you for taking care of the FE list Anji!! One month until we set sail!!

Started packing today! Anyone else excited for vacation?! What we thought was going to be spring turned right back around and we've had a winter storm all day and it is forecasted into tomorrow afternoon. We've gotten about a foot of snow so far.

Any one who missed the cut-off and would like to participate in an FE please (or anyone who just cant get enough of the FEs) let me know! We can put together a small second FE group. :)

Any one who missed the cut-off and would like to participate in an FE please (or anyone who just cant get enough of the FEs) let me know! We can put together a small second FE group. :)

I'll join in to round out the small group. Just let me know if you need/want me in the group. :)

**Fish Extender Update** The list was locked down the night of April 4th. You can still access the links but you can't edit. I have added 2 tabs with some summaries and breakdown of the main listing if you need them. I have also received some requests for a late listing. I have added a separate Fish Extender participation listing for late comers to sign up. They will have their own group with no guarantee of number of participants and I will not lock it down prior to sailing. If you are signed up on the main listing please do not sign up again. Here are all the links again if you need them but they are also available on the first page if you can't find them the next time you look for them. There will be a master listing on the door of #6542. If you have a room change you can list it there and others can check for updates.

Fish Extenders Participation List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah3cnFca6psAdFdKWndyOWd4c2FYY3ZjUlVzZjRWUVE&hl=en#gid=0

Recipe Exchange Participation List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah3cnFca6psAdDVSSVZNQTgyUi02M1AtOFAyb0ZPQmc&hl=en#gid=0

Fish Extender Participation LATECOMERS List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah3cnFca6psAdFdadDV2SFNicTlBOXFNRE9vUFhidHc&usp=sharing

**Fish Extender Update** The list was locked down the night of April 4th. You can still access the links but you can't edit. I have added 2 tabs with some summaries and breakdown of the main listing if you need them. I have also received some requests for a late listing. I have added a separate Fish Extender participation listing for late comers to sign up. They will have their own group with no guarantee of number of participants and I will not lock it down prior to sailing. If you are signed up on the main listing please do not sign up again.

Anji - why are we not allowing folks on the main list to sign up for the second list?

Looking forward to FANTASY Cruise. This cruise will complete my goal to sail on each of the DISNEY cruise ships.
WONDER - 2 sailings (2009 & 2010)
MAGIC - 1 sailing (2011)
DREAM - 2 sailings (May 2012 & August 2012)
:cool2:

Looking forward to FANTASY Cruise. This cruise will complete my goal to sail on each of the DISNEY cruise ships.
WONDER - 2 sailings (2009 & 2010)
MAGIC - 1 sailing (2011)
DREAM - 2 sailings (May 2012 & August 2012)
:cool2:

It'll complete our bucket list of all four ships as well! It will also be our last gold cruise and our first as DVC member.

It looks like Brent may be our cruise director. Has anyone heard differently? It'll be a bummer to miss Christiaan and Clayton, but Brent is pretty cool.

The lanyards arrived today!! Now all i need to do is print the name badges. Less than 30 days until we set sail!!

Got an email from DCL today reference a few Q&A's I sent their way...

Our cruise director is scheduled to be Brent Davies. We've had him before and he's one of the better ones!

The following movies are currently playing on the Fantasy;
1. The Muppets
2. Finding Nemo 3D
3. Chimpanzee (Disney Nature)
4. Frankenweenie
5. The Avengers
6. Wreck-it-Ralph
7. Brave (2D & 3D)
8. Lincoln
9. People Like Us
10. Oz the Great and Powerful
11. The Odd Life of Timothy Green

Nothing in the email was said about Iron Man 3. On our past cruises, if the movie came out the week of the cruise they usually do a "PremEar." They have replaced one of the evening performer shows (not the broadway style shows, but the performer - like jugglers or ventriloquists) with the movie in the Walt Disney Theater. On our last cruise, John Carter was premiered and shown in the WD Theater. A couple cruises ago we had the same thing with Disney's Oceans (Disney Nature). I am anticipating (purely on my past experience) that Iron Man 3 will be shown as one of the evening shows.

Clint

Our cruise director is scheduled to be Brent Davies. We've had him before and he's one of the better ones!

1. The Muppets
2. Finding Nemo 3D
4. Frankenweenie
5. The Avengers
6. Wreck-it-Ralph
7. Brave (2D & 3D)
8. Lincoln
9. People Like Us

Nothing in the email was said about Iron Man 3. On our past cruises, if the movie came out the week of the cruise they usually do a "PremEar." They have replaced one of the evening performer shows (not the broadway style shows, but the performer - like jugglers or ventriloquists) with the movie in the Walt Disney Theater. On our last cruise, John Carter was premiered and shown in the WD Theater. A couple cruises ago we had the same thing with Disney's Oceans (Disney Nature). I am anticipating (purely on my past experience) that Iron Man 3 will be shown as one of the evening shows.

Clint

Great info, thanks for passing it on!

Yay for more snow tonight! Only 23 days (22 for those of you on the east coast) until we set sail!!! I can't wait for vacation!

1. The Muppets
2. Finding Nemo 3D
4. Frankenweenie
5. The Avengers
6. Wreck-it-Ralph
7. Brave (2D & 3D)
8. Lincoln
9. People Like Us

Clint

Thanks Clint! Glad we held out and didn't go see Oz! Yay!!!

"The Muppets" is still playing it was on the magic December 2011! It's a good movie I'm just surprised.

Lanyard name badges have been printed! Last thing on the to do list is pack next weekend (we leave on the 26th)! Two weeks from today vacation begins...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter